FUEL STATIONS

Not sure but I'd like to know if there's a knocking shop open in Dundee on Sunday the 24th of June?

Does anyone know if the filling stations in Kinlochewe or lochcarron are open on sundays.

Not sure about Kinlochewe, was there a month ago and the petrol station was closed on a Sunday.

In Lochcarron the wee one thats part of the local shop was open but not the larger "Gleamer" station.

Stumpy

"Not sure but I'd like to know if there's a knocking shop open in Dundee on Sunday the 24th of June?"

Dundee is a Knocking Shop, Don't go there if poss!!!:mcgun :beer:

Your Best bet on Sundays are the Kyle, Gairloch, Ullapool, and there are Stations Open on the other side at Lairg and Dingwall.:) Scourie Further up opens between 12 and 2pm, and fuel at Altnaharra Hotel can be got in exchange for a major limb or Kidney:D

Kinlochewe most definetely closed on Sunday's and at 5 or 6pm Mon -Sat

speaking from experience on this one Alte Wolfe and I had an interesting run from Gairloch to Ullapool as a result,we were running on fumes at the end of it :eek:

:beerjug:

Schultz

The Spar Store petrol station is open on Sundays year round but I'm pretty sure only from 10a.m till 4p.m. As said previously, the main garage at end of village not open on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom