This weekend

runeo

Spent this weekend on some of the "Swedish Rallye" roads. On and off-road, single track, yes all kin of terrain.
What a gracefully dancing bike. BUT it needs XL safety distance for the bikes behind, as it throws sand, gravel and rocks. ;)

best wishes
/Rune

Bike-washing!
snoa_break_through.jpg

Moment before the dancing starts. T63, 130/80 in the back and T644 in the front.
snoa_packing.jpg

Hei,
I love the first picture:clap :clap

Have you removed your speedometer etc and replaced it with just a GArmin system??? I can't quite see from your last photo.

Have Fun

AndyT:thumb

Hei,
I love the first picture:clap :clap

Have you removed your speedometer etc and replaced it with just a GArmin system??? I can't quite see from your last photo.

Have Fun

AndyT:thumb

I loved doing it!

No I have the touratech handlebar riser. 26 mm up and about the same forward. On top of that I have mounted the NavIII.
I am doing the ride on Trelleborg T644 in the front and Michelin T63 130/80-17 at the back. The T63 handels the weight and power output very well, and allows the machine to dance in a safe manner.
This was at a BMW club gravel road/offroad happening in Dalarna in the middle of Sweden. A lot of kilometers was on Swedish Rallye Roads. 4 days of gravel/offroad fun.

get wet and dirty
/Rune

Back
Top Bottom