A very different sort of Moroccan trip report!

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was looking for some info on a town and a route we're planning for October when I came across this....a rather different sort of trip report from Morocco!! :eek: :eek:

Thought it might be of interest ;)

<iframe frameborder=".1" height="600" scrolling="auto" src="http://www.blessitt.com/journal/Morocco.html" width="800"></iframe>​

>We met with some groups that have home churches in Morocco.
>These were deeply committed followers of Jesus. They face huge
>problems should their meetings be found out.

Absolute load of crap. There are many Christian churches and other bodies in Morocco. This guy sounds like a real troublemaker. Pity they didn't string him up on his bit of 4x4.

Tim

>We met with some groups that have home churches in Morocco.
>These were deeply committed followers of Jesus. They face huge
>problems should their meetings be found out.

Absolute load of crap. There are many Christian churches and other bodies in Morocco. This guy sounds like a real troublemaker. Pity they didn't string him up on his bit of 4x4.

Tim

It was 1973 Tim ;)

Don't forget how far things have come in the last 35 odd years over there.....they were killing Christian missionaries in Chefchaouen at the turn of the last century :)

To try and walk across a Sunni Muslim country in the 70's with a cross on your back is, well ,an interesting thing to attempt :blast

It was 1973 Tim ;)

Don't forget how far things have come in the last 35 odd years over there.....they were killing Christian missionaries in Chefchaouen at the turn of the last century :)

To try and walk across a Sunni Muslim country in the 70's with a cross on your back is, well ,an interesting thing to attempt :blast

If you think I might come over there with you to carry your cross you can FRO!! :D

!

Maybe all those that are berating this story should sit back and have a bit of patience and understanding for the way other people live or behave, who was this guy harming anyway ? some of you sound like the moroccan people in the story.

Maybe all those that are berating this story should sit back and have a bit of patience and understanding for the way other people live or behave, who was this guy harming anyway ? some of you sound like the moroccan people in the story.

Do you think that walking into a black suberb of Alabama in a KKK hood would be a responsible thing to do, or do you think someone who did such a thing would deserve to be called a 'daft twat' ??

Serious question :)

Hardship

I would have though that owning a Landrover would have been enough of a pennance without walking behind one carrying a cross :hide :augie

Did JC have a wheel....:nenau

Wonder how many tyres he's got through....what make...any good in the wet, in the bends and what mileage on average...:D

Back
Top Bottom