Off-road pics

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In an effort to do something a little bit different, ie more GS orientated (and without in any way wishing to tread on the bould GerryC's toes :nono ) I'm looking for any info peeps might have regarding suitable points of interest that we could incorporate into a wee 'pic trail' (see, not even using the words 'photo rally' ;) ) where we could do a bit of off-road to get to a specific 'item' (like Tuned's burnt out car in Donegal), take a pic & move on. Or alternatively a few points in the same general area that we could make into a navigation-type run might do just as well.

Put your thinking caps on - I'll be back on Monday to check your answers :augie

without in any way wishing to tread on the bould GerryC's toes [/COLOR]:nono ) ........... Or alternatively a few points in the same general area that we could make into a navigation-type run might do just as well :augie

Jockser
My toes are safely ensconced in steel capped toes so no worries there.
I think this is a splendid idea.
The Photo Rally is for everybody, Gold Wings etc.
There is room for another GS event.
I like the idea of the same area - how about a Kerry event in Sept?
I have a few secret places down here.
Ironically a lot of the off road sites are not scenic, rusty sheds and stuff like that - but it's the journey not the destination.
I await constructive or destructive feedback!:mmmm

My toes are safely ensconced in steel capped toes so no worries there.

:thumb2 Grand job.

GerryC said:
I like the idea of the same area - how about a Kerry event in Sept?

Oh yes, definately up for that so long as it's not the the start of Sept. I'll gladly give you a hand to arrange it but I'm a bit short of weekends until after the Boreen. I'll send you a mail / PM early in the week to discuss further. As Baldrick would say ' I feel a cunning plan coming on' :D :D

nud1e said:
sound idea, but don't mention Slieve Felim, too many people know about it already

Where :nenau Never heard of it :augie But you could include it when you're organising the Limerick event ;) ;)

sorry, you have me confused with some one else. It's Diathi that's the organiser.

God help us, I won't be holding me breath so :augie

nud1e said:
In any case, I'm just off to Gran Canaria, see you all in 2 weeks. :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Isn't it well for ya. Enjoy. We'll still be here when ya get back ;)

i'll throw in the ball with The Cross on the top of the Divils Bit (Templemore) great pub for lunch nearby :bounce1

i'll throw in the ball with The Cross on the top of the Divils Bit (Templemore) great pub for lunch nearby :bounce1

Hi Lad,
Just how inaccessible is the "Devils Bit", cant find any decent photies.:confused:

It is after all, a long weekend and it's either that or she'll have me painting the feckin house.:augie

Daithi.

Sure how difficult could it be ?? :nenau

IS 05856 74341

we had to upgrade the network on the top last Jan. :topic one of the apprentices turned over a 6 wheel polaris :eek::eek::clap on the way up :rolleyes:
so should not be too hard :D:D
drove a transit van half way up last year, :thumb2 it s 2 wheel drive , bike has 2 wheels :blast:hide

Back
Top Bottom