Schuberth

hank

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new helmet to replace my noisy old Caberg and have decided to splash out and buy something decent this time.
Can someone tell me who stocks Schuberth helmets in central Scotland?

Hank. :beer: :beer: :beer:

I would try one as well if quietness is a high priority, mine, although a good helmet is still not that quiet:nenau

Shep

Oxford are the new importers - tyr their website or give them a ring.

The last two Schuberth S1's I've bought have been from Germany - they're so much cheaper. - MotShop and Helmets and More. Both excellent customer service.

Got mine from Hein Gericke in Edinburgh about 6 weeks ago, a C2. Well pleased so far, except... the shell is larger than my old System 4 (for the same size helmet) and it won't fit in the system pannier on my 1100. A big inconvenience.

M :thumb

I tried them for fit at Allan Duffus shop in Kirkcaldy then bought off the internet.:beerjug:

Bought the S1 but it is just as noisey as my Arai and also needs a pinlock or similar to prevent fogging up, not worth the money, just my opinion.

J & S Accessories in Hamilton do them.

If your as old as me you might remember the motorcycle dealer Lloyd Brothers of Hamilton (at Peacock Cross). J & S Accesories are in a unit just behind the old Lloyd bros building (now a furniture place)

Back
Top Bottom