Ace cafe Sunday.

Ace Cafe Sunday

As its the first Sunday of the month - I'll be going. There is a bunch of us who meet up there regularly on that date - at least 4 GS's of various sorts.

Several routes from Cambridge - but prefer the A10

Zooom

Be leaving sunny Norfolk about the 7ish of the a.m. then cutting across to the pass and getting south before them injuns can surround me. :D

ACE

Be leaving sunny Norfolk about the 7ish of the a.m. then cutting across to the pass and getting south before them injuns can surround me. :D

Is you comeing down the A10 Or M11?

A10 meet at A414 Stansed slip roundabout at the bottom under A10. I can wait to the right at the bottom

M11 meet J7 A414 Harlow Hastingwood roundabout take the Chelmsford slip to the left .
I can wait there

From Thetford A11, its about 35 mins to M11 J7, A10 about 50 mins dependent of route.

which is up to you, let us know Bill

Ok Bill, lets make it about 0830 at the A10-A414 junction.

We might meet up with the Cambridge mob Zooming down as well :)

Looks like we'll be coming down from Harwich, but can't get the kids locked away until 9.

See ya'll there :)

Ace

Ok Bill, lets make it about 0830 at the A10-A414 junction.

We might meet up with the Cambridge mob Zooming down as well :)

Noddy to make it easy,
There is a layby just past the A414 Hertford junction,and before the A414 Harlow,Chelmsford slip,I will be in that, (this will save you going down the slip to find me) I will be on my (Black thunder) 1150 adv,see in the morn O8.30ish.:thumb2
Bill

Sunday

Will be going - M11 Junc 11 then A10 all the way to North Circular Road.

but a bit later than 8.30 !

However, if you see a blue/white 1150 Gs then thats me!

Zooom

Ace Cafe

Would be nice to meet up with you guys! I see your posts but ill try to get there too, if thats ok? :thumb2

Could have the other half on the back? :eek:

Mick

ace

Would be nice to meet up with you guys! I see your posts but ill try to get there too, if thats ok? :thumb2

Could have the other half on the back? :eek:

Mick

Come on down and is her name mi chell e Ha! ha!:thumb2 (the other Half on my back)DOH

All sounds good chaps, I'l be meeting Twotter at Royston at 0800 then we will run down the A10 and meet up with you guys and girls. Laybye sounds good Bill.

Speggo, Rosie and I headed off for a bit of as bimble after brekky.....

The North Circ was badly flooded
158985745-L.jpg

It's not a shallow ford and it hadn't been raining.......but it's got a nice bottom and as long as you don't 'do a Wizard' it's a nice one to ride :)

158989421-L.jpg

Good to meet the usual suspects......shame that the big man wasn't there, I do so love watching him really really enjoy that prridge slop :rolleyes:

158985375-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom