Just bought my missis this

jaber

Reaction score
yeah baby yeah:thumb2

IMG_0288.jpg

FIND NEUTRAL . .

. . when she's reaching down to try to find neutral make sure she doesn't burn her forearm! Lovely lookin' thumper; good luck with it.

Lovely. Reminds me of days in my youth spent on BSA's. I hope tha tyou enjoy them both -the true spirit of biking is there for me.

Lovely:thumb2 Just sort out the fit of the rear mudguard.

How does the frame connect to the top of the rear shocks, any close up pics?

WHERE WOULD ONE PURCHASE DELIKES OF THAT:aidan

Apart from buying a genuine old one there is always this:-

bullet-350T.JPG

Watsonian have developed a 350cc model that is evocative of pre-’65 trials bikes, the 350-T. Based on the classic Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycle, the motorcycles are built with a number of modifications, including many British-made parts. These include painted silver tank, single sprung seat, wide handlebars, upswept trail exhaust system, alloy mudguards, bash-plate and off-road “knobbly” tyres. SVA* model. A 500cc model is also produced, with electric start as an option.

Only £2650 on the road for the 350!

http://www.royal-enfield.com/bullet-classic.htm

Last edited:
I like that too !!

What model is it ( or is it a home assembled jobbie ) ?

Needs a better rear mudguard though !!!

Both home made the chrome tank bike, by me and the other by a friend of mine, yes I agree the rear mud guard wants sortin no probs both bikes bought for around the £600 mark each and then chuck about the same to this company www.hitchcockmotorcycles.com the rest is just time, but I will tell you this, there so much fun its unbeliveable, it makes you realize that thats why you started bikin in the first place, remember. Oh and one more thing you dont need a computer to fix em:thumb2
The chrome tank model is the 500 bullet the other is the 350 bullet

Last edited:
but I will tell you this, there so much fun its unbeliveable, it makes you realize that thats why you started bikin in the first place, remember.

Fully agree with your thoughts there. Less bling=more fun:thumb

Lovely. Reminds me of days in my youth spent on BSA's. I hope tha tyou enjoy them both -the true spirit of biking is there for me.

It brings back memories alright.

Me towing my mate's cafe'd up 250 crusader to the petrol station with my Honda CB100n, or donating petrol cos he had no reserve tap (you could take the tank off easily, so it wern't too bad)

It's the first bike I saw TKC's on, when Watsonion brought out the 350 trail bike.

I always fancied one, but I'm lazy so it'll have to be the sixty five 'electric start and gears where I'm used to them'

Nice bike, have fun.

PS: I know they (500) put out 24bhp, but how much torque do they have? Would I be right in gessing about 18flb ?

Back
Top Bottom