Rob Farmer & G/S in CMM

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Almost put me off my lunch it did. Not the 80G/S, but the pic of a grinning Mr Farmer. :eek: :eek:

This month's (July issue) Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine has a 6 page spread devoted to the R80G/S and for those of an airyhead disposition is an interesting read. The only fanciful bit is where it says that Rob is 44. :augie :D :D

Seriously though, the bike looked well Rob. :thumb2

I think they were referring to his waist size :D 44 my arse !!

:dabone

Can't get the bloody mag anywhere round here at the minute :(

Did they get the wheelie shots in Aidan?

You wouldn't believe the amount of effort and time it takes to do a bike photo shoot. Good fun though :) I was hoping they wouldn't put of pic of me in there :eek:

Aidan

Have you a scanner there by any chance. I think we all need to see the young Mr Farmer:D

Yes indeed!

I don't see me finding the mag in Belgium anytime soon.

So if you could e-mail me a scan, I'd appreciate it! >> migsel@gmail.com

Cheers,
Michel

OOOO she does look good

Nice pics and a great write up Rob:thumb2, did they send you some prints??
If not DEMAND them :D

Attachments

• article3.jpg
    article3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 295
Nice pics and a great write up Rob:thumb2, did they send you some prints??
If not DEMAND them :D

I was supposed to get a disc with them on but theres no sign of it yet :(

She don't look bad does she? When I put it up for sale on here for £2k one of the Londoners (I wish I could remember who it was) accused me of trying to sell a knacker, another one reckoned it was only worth a grand. Londoners :rolleyes:
They shouldn't be expensive bikes but I didn't think £2k was taking the piss :nenau

Nice

Got a year's sub to CMM for my barfday, and lo, the first issue to hit the mat has a g/s article in! :thumb2

Nice bike Rob :likeit Will be a month or two before mine looks like that again :( so that article will keep me motivated in the meantime :D

She don't look bad does she? When I put it up for sale on here for £2k one of the Londoners (I wish I could remember who it was) accused me of trying to sell a knacker, another one reckoned it was only worth a grand. Londoners :rolleyes:
They shouldn't be expensive bikes but I didn't think £2k was taking the piss :nenau

Yeah fekkin Londoner's eh? :augie

WTF do they know about good honest classics.
By the way Rob, now shes a Magazine star her value has increased substantially.
:thumb2
Thats whats happened to my R90s:D

Cor blimey guvnor, I'll give yer a tenner an take a chance on bein stiched up like a kipper! I mean its bin well thashed nah init!

Back
Top Bottom