get rid of my cat

monster

ive just spoken to Sherlocks in Devon and he informs me that i cant put a y peice on a 1100gs because the systym is diferant to the 1150, he says that the can and the pipes are welded together so i would have to buy what he discribed as a tube whitch contains a collector box then buy a can to fit to this.I find this very strange as Pidcocks were ready to sell me one to fit at home.Any views on this would be appreciated

Regards Monster

PS tube cost £80
can around £340 for titanium
:confused:

It seems Sherlocks (being the chaps they are) asked more pertinent questions and didn't assume you had an 1150 when you said you had a GS as is most people's wont.

For the most part people talk about Remus & Y-piece even though they know as in the case of Sherlocks accurate information your bike being an 1100GS would not have a Y-piece but the correct part required for your bike.

Pidcocks may well have said Y-piece but actually given the correct part, but they might've not :rolleyes:

Sherlocks 1 Pidcocks 0

Youd need a bloody big Y piece for an 11 thousand GS Mr Judge.

smart ass

Den said:
Youd need a bloody big Y piece for an 11 thousand GS Mr J

read again smart as, im after help not crap, hope u can read this

yer obviously pissed mate !

y piece = 1150 = 2 into 1

's' pipe ( secondary ) = 1100

but whatever - sherlocks rule ok !

remus titanium complete inc 's' pipe = sheepest = cheapest - geddit ?

Phil

Judge originally mistakenly typed 11000. he or someone else has obviously changed it. It was my attempt at humour, a thing which appears from time to time on this forum. I am sorry I spoiled your reading pleasure.
Incidently, anyone with eyes and a modicum of sense can see that an 1100 does not have a fu*kin y peice.

Was that last post aimed at me? (who are you? ). elaborate please.