Touratech Revamp Details Here ===>

Paul,

You're talking about the Milan Show right ?

So do you think the Touratech thing is just a bit of self promotion on their part ? Or, do you know more..please..the suspense is killing me. (I am aware that a BMW announcement is scheduled for tomorrow)

Cheers,

Moondog

The Touratech thing is just a bit of self promotion, the 'new' BM will be in the show rooms spring next year.... but it isn't the bike that all these supposed leaked photo's show... oh no sir, that it isn't

Touratech Revamp

I like it!
Very clever using established colours-black & silver version looks very sweet;)

Paul G said:
The Touratech thing is just a bit of self promotion, the 'new' BM will be in the show rooms spring next year.... but it isn't the bike that all these supposed leaked photo's show... oh no sir, that it isn't

How do you know? :confused:

Paul G said:

Spill the beans, we have ways of making you talk.:whip

jnrobert said:
How do you know? :confused:

Look at the photos. It's really simple. The spy photos you'll see a much bigger exhaust, tank is different, saddle is normal, bars are standard .... and then look at the Revamp.

Mike Werner said:
Look at the photos. It's really simple. The spy photos you'll see a much bigger exhaust, tank is different, saddle is normal, bars are standard .... and then look at the Revamp.

AH that would still be in the realm of educated guess. Paul seemed to be hinting that he knew - as in seen the the real deal or something. Paul? Still :confused:

jnrobert said:
AH that would still be in the realm of educated guess. Paul seemed to be hinting that he knew - as in seen the the real deal or something. Paul? Still :confused:

Naw... not educated guess. It obvious, so no guessing involved. Just look at the spokes. The whole bike is different from the TT, so why would they be testing a bike that's not even close to what it is now. The engine is not theirs, nor is the frame.

Personally, I've said it before, I think BMW will announce their new 1200GS in Paris. Wishful thinking... yeah.... but I plan to be at their press conf, so that's why. Now I just rely on press releases in the email....

The 'leaked' photo's of the bike with the spokes are a red herring too..........

Hey Mike that V2 engine from Aprilia looks nice... dedicated to off-road riding the say :rolleyes: I wander if there are any plans to make a 1200 version :rolleyes: .... didn't Aprilia make the F650 motor? ;)

Paul G said:
The 'leaked' photo's of the bike with the spokes are a red herring too..........

Hey Mike that V2 engine from Aprilia looks nice... dedicated to off-road riding the say :rolleyes: I wander if there are any plans to make a 1200 version :rolleyes: .... didn't Aprilia make the F650 motor? ;)

Yes, Aprilia makes the Rotax engine used for the 650 series, but somehow, I don't think their new engine can be made bigger. If not, why not start it out at 650cc ?? That seems to be the popular size engine...

Why the Aprilla is 450 and not 650

Simple really, if it's meant to be a "real" off-road bike motor then the 450 class is fast becoming the most popular class in enduro's and motorcross, and thus will sell most bikes, but - it will have to compete with KTM, Yamaha, Honda Suzuki Gas Gas, Vertimati, etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom