V9NT data transfer problem

bigbob1

Reaction score
Have successfully unlocked V9 Mapsource however when downloading new data/mapping to the 2720 via USB it runs for 1 hour 20 min and then tells me it has been unsuccessful and click retry well I have done this twice turning the unit off in between loading but no joy so I unplugged the USB and when I turn the GPS unit on it tells me that city navigator NTv9 is enabled :nenau the mapping seems OK but what I am worried about is that it has lost some data and one of these days when I'm in the middle of Europe it is going to mess up. I know you can download individual Map segments from mapsource is there any way of selecting all mapping to download instead of having to select individual segment's any help appreciated

Ring Garmin's UK help number: - 0808 2380000

They are very helpful and have just emailed me a work-through fix to cure a similar problem on my 2820 - by loading directly rather than through the Mapsource programme. I don't think that this particular fix will help you on the 2720, though it may.

Have a look at the 'Version 9 prob' thread on this page.

Thanks Happyhenry I will phone Garmin tomorrow at the time I upgraded my work coincided with their opening hours so was wondering if anyone had shared the same experience

Back
Top Bottom