what bluetooth?

Doug

Reaction score
Having just bought a new Zumo has any got any advice on a bluetooth thingy for my lid, it's a Justissimo if that makes any difference. How do you stick them to the lid, d'you get two earpiece's or one and what are they like at speed as I get a lot of buffeting at speed. :thumb2

Looks expensive, but have you seen this? ---->

"Caberg Justissimo GT Bluetooth Kit
The Justissimo GT now comes ready to take the Caberg Bluetooth Communication system. This device allows you communicate with the pillion passenger or stay in touch on the phone with no need for wires. The Justissimo GT has been specially designed to intergrate this device into the helmet without having to stick or boltparts to the shell.

Kit : Just Speak Bluetooth £149.99 Conversion Kit £6.99 "

http://www.fastbikebits.com/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_copy_of_copy_of_Caberg_Helmets.html

Have a Justisimmo and a Scala rider.
Sound quility is excellent and the unit automatically adjusts the volume for background noise.
Anyone I've spoken to on it is shocked with the good quility and can't believe I'm actually on a bike. They say is sounds better than most car kits.

I got the single ear piece one, but if I was to do it again, I'd get the FM version with the Radio built in.
There's a guy on Ebay who's setup a shop selling them for about 80quid.

It fits the justisimo perfectly.. My only problem is I got a System 5 now and I can't see a simple way to fit it.

I've used it at motorway speeds.. Sound quility is no problem for me or the caller, but your concentration goes right down...So ride accordingly..

Having just bought a new Zumo has any got any advice on a bluetooth thingy for my lid, it's a Justissimo if that makes any difference. How do you stick them to the lid, d'you get two earpiece's or one and what are they like at speed as I get a lot of buffeting at speed. :thumb2

Thank you for all your answers lads I think I'm going to go down the Scala Rider road, so Padge as it does'nt fit the system 5 you may as well pass it on:augie

Back
Top Bottom