Farmboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Well I live in North Yorkshire so I thought I would say hello to some fellow Northerners.

Picked up a 2005 1200GS last week and looking to tour a bit round the Uk then off to Switzerland via Sweden Finland etc then Off to Morrocco and hopefully Dakar if I can persuade a mate to come along.

Might be after some help and tips from anyone thats been to Morrocco and in particular Dakar.

Great site and much to learn having only ridden Enduros and Supermotos, mind you the GS is almost as light in the turn which was a nice surprise :D

Hello and welcome, I like your style, no messing around to the local haunts for you:thumb
If you look at the thread in this section named undiscovered Cumbria you will see a few of us are out for a ride next weekend, why not try to get along for a blast.
I'm in Durham so we may be able to meet up on the way to the starting point when it's announced.

just opened up the travel section, Cant believe the different sections all related to the parts of the world.

Top reading and given me lots to think about already. Morrocco looks more fun than I first imagined, might not have to goall the way to Dakar if Morocco is as good as ive read about already ( wanna see the Dakar Rally for a few days )

Anyway Scotland first in July for 6 days around the West Coast already planned but a small taster to get me into the spirit.

Iam working next weekend so you can almost guarantee it will be sunny ;)

Its crap weather this weekend and yep Im off :mad: Hopefully picking up my new all weather gear next week ( only got leathers at present ) so I can get out more whatever the weather.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. You're right. It's a great site. Masses of information in the travel section on Morocco. Been there myself four times. A brilliant GS biking country. It's got everything. Been to Senegal and The Gambia as well so happy to swap info sometime.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom