SITE OPEN FROM MIDDAY FRIDAY, please read

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you wish to turn up early please do, if your first ask which bit to camp in.

Do not worry about payment straight away on arrive we will be taking money later on, don`t all rush at once to pay, you won`t eat if you haven`t a wrist band thats the only thing.

The pay desk will be open a hour or so before food, those who have pre booked we know who you are, don`t worry JUST ENJOY, I`m not out to fleece you.

It is remember and tell others a PRIVATE PARTY in the end, and all ways has been and you are invited.

Theres a FREE FRUIT TABLE, if you feel the need, take an apple, bannana, peach, grapes whatever, table will be refreshed Saturday.

Also 300 Doughnuts a day arrive so please have ONE or TWO but not 6 as they will not last for all, and think of you waste line.

If you have been before PLEASE MAKE NEW FOLKS WELCOME as I know you will, even if they are on a HARLEY or a PUCH MAXI, and not a beloved GS remember their on two wheels and probablly having as much fun or even more fun than you.

Also they might be very good friends of mine, and if your nasty to them they may tell, and your invite may not be sent out next year.

We have a very good relayshonship now with the RUGBY CLUB and last night I was told that this weekend was set in stone in the calender of the rugby club.

So thank you for that, if I don`t manage to say HELLO have a good time.

BAKES

i'll be there mid afternoon friday

i cant wait,should be a cracking weekend :thumb2

i'll be there mid afternoon friday

i cant wait,should be a cracking weekend :thumb2

Iwas going for the same time an was going to see if you wanted to meet up for the bimble down but Sue has booked the carpet fitter in for friday morning & unless he turns up at 9, I can't see myself leaving until 12:blast

So i'll probably be down for 1ish

i live about 5 miles for the site :D

i should be at the campsite for 15;00

i'll be throwing my tent up ;) then drinking beer watching everyone else arrive and struggle with there tents

Back
Top Bottom