Ooooooh! New 950 Supermoto for me

Tobers

Reaction score
Drooool...arrived yesterday. 100 wet miles done. Yes it's an 06 model at £7345 with free Titanium Akrapovics.

Now if only the bloody rain would stop!

168029718-M.jpg

Tobers

ps - photo is 8 merged exposures of 1-sec each with lighting from a little torch on a different area of the bike on each exposure. #145 on the list of things to do when it's crappy weather out there :)

Drooool...arrived yesterday. 100 wet miles done. Yes it's an 06 model at £7345 with free Titanium Akrapovics.

Tobers

ps - photo is 8 merged exposures of 1-sec each with lighting from a little torch on a different area of the bike on each exposure. #145 on the list of things to do when it's crappy weather out there :)

Nice piccie and even nicer bike, drool, drool, drool :clap :clap :clap

Get out on it now, while it's good an' wet, it's what SMs are for :bounce1

Andres

Photo

168029718-M.jpg

Tobers

You are becomong a photographic tart!:eek:

168029718-M.jpg

Tobers

Do you live in a dimly lit cave ??? :D

Pics not as good but

getting this next week (hopefully!!). Touch wood and all that.

Attachments

• ktm 1.jpg
    ktm 1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 673
Right then, 400 miles in, here's my progress report.

This 950 Supermoto is definitively the best bike I have ever ridden. OMG it is fantastic. Seriously. Better than anything else full stop. I love it. Try one and you'll understand. God knows what it will be like when it's run in :D

Tobers

It will be even more fantastic after its run in!!Mines in for a service next week and a few recall items ie new starter sprag gear and rear brake recall,and am dropping the front sprocket to a 16 which makes it smoother around town.I havent got the akros but am told they make it run less hot as theres no cat in them,in town my fan comes on quite a lot,. glad you love it ,its one of those bikes that makes you realise why you love riding!!I:bow Like your posts on the KTM forum!!:bow :bow :bow :bow supermotorobbo on the KTM forum:thumb2

It will be even more fantastic after its run in!!Mines in for a service next week and a few recall items ie new starter sprag gear and rear brake recall,and am dropping the front sprocket to a 16 which makes it smoother around town.I havent got the akros but am told they make it run less hot as theres no cat in them,in town my fan comes on quite a lot,. glad you love it ,its one of those bikes that makes you realise why you love riding!!I:bow Like your posts on the KTM forum!!:bow :bow :bow :bow supermotorobbo on the KTM forum:thumb2

Hi - mine has a back brake squeal at low speeds, is that what the recall was for?

Thanks

Andy

Black 950sm

Get my new black 950sm 06model with tha akra,s on saturday morning cant wait weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Steve

Hi - mine has a back brake squeal at low speeds, is that what the recall was for?

Thanks

Andy

No They fit what looks like a breather to the Top of the rear brake reserviour ,seems to make the rear brake more effective.All brakes as noisy on KTM's when hot its the material they are made of.Try the 16T front sprocket ,turns it into a UNICYCLE:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The Starter sprag Mod stops it sounding like a BAG OF NAILS on start up (on occassions) STILL LUVIN IT:thumb2

No They fit what looks like a breather to the Top of the rear brake reserviour ,seems to make the rear brake more effective.All brakes as noisy on KTM's when hot its the material they are made of.Try the 16T front sprocket ,turns it into a UNICYCLE:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The Starter sprag Mod stops it sounding like a BAG OF NAILS on start up (on occassions) STILL LUVIN IT:thumb2
robbo,just seen your lines about the sprag mod,i have just picked a 950 up with 1400miles,06/still under warrenty,is there any other mods it should have had done?thanks.

My Local dealer has one "new" 950 SM left....priced at £6,100 :eek:onyack

Reading Tobers progress report, i feel a phone call coming on :comfort

Back
Top Bottom