Accomodation- Vilnius & Klaipeda

Gav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend accomodation in or around Vilnius and Klaipeda with somewhere secure for the bike?

The 2005 Tossers-on-Tour group stayed at the Best Western Naujasis Vilnius.

91401_b1.jpg

It was reasonably near the heart of the city, but we had to leave the bikes right outside the hotel's front door. Not ideal, but at least the hotel's receptionists had the bike in their view.

www.bestwestern.com

Greg

Thanks for that Greg. I've had a look at the site. Might be a bit pricey. Will keep it in mind anyway. Cheers.

Cant remember the name of the excellent place we stayed in vilnius(sorry) but if you just turn up theres plenty of hotels at reasonable prices . I wouldnt bother booking in advance.

I stayed in Vilnius at hotel Gruzia for 30€, you have pictures in my report. If you like I can give you email.

Parking is secured then in police station :D

Klaipedia sucks, Palanga is much bather case its touristy resort and you can sleep in private houses

Gav, we stayed at Grybas house ( http://www.grybashouse.com ) and it was a nice clean place. Bit expensive (81€ for 2 people for a twin room with en-suite and breakfast) but more or less central. Parking was in the Hotel grounds by the lobby entrance and was not visible from the road (neither was the Hotel!). Nice people running it too.
Cheers
Dave

Thanks for that Dave but I now have something sorted for Vilnius. Still need something for Klaipeda. May use the campsite. Any suggestions welcome though. Thanks again guys.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom