Benelli's new bike

hovis

Reaction score
Anyone else been admiring Benelli's latest offering...the Amazonas Tre k............now that appeals !!:thumb May have to visit the local dealer for a closer look at that one!

I looked at the Tre-K before I bought the K1200GT and was very tempted.

My concerns were mainly about reliability as I like to commute and tour on my bikes.

Benelli don't have a good reputation for reliability but maybe things are changing.

Nice looking bike and should be great fun too....

Yes i test rode the new Tre K and was really impressed. It was very fast and i kept losing my mate on his BMW 1150R even though i wasn't used to the bike. I don't think reliability will be any worse than most other bikes as judging from this forum many have had problems with BMWs.

1. It's written in The Sun :rolleyes:
2. It's written by a woman :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:aidan:aidan
i most certainly agree with you trev regaurding the sun line them up:mcgun

bunch of t@ssers imho:thumb

id get a test ride and not listern too much to what journo's say. most of them are only interestered in track days and knee down stuff. what you want out of a bike is proberbly not considered in "road tests". there proberbly on back-handers too!!:eek:

ill shut up now.
there is a test somewhere on web where they took a whole load (30 - 40 ) of bikes all over south america as abig promo for the bike........ill see if i can find it :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom