bring on saturday

dicky on one

Reaction score
yes its here at long last ,i may hopefully get my bike back hiphip horay ,its only being 2 weeks ................. and 57 posts and all of em getting a top response .so i would just like to thankyou all for being so patient with my post and texting .what i have lernt is dont ask and you wont get slagged off ,but on a plus side i have learnt f all about my bike but just a load of funny bollacks and whitty post so the only thing positave is that u lot are as much use as mondial (bmw ) any way be good and have a good christmas .:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

l o dicky

i stuck up for u mate . still think u shuda bought an airhead , u can fix em wi nowt ut a amma .:beerjug:

hope you didn't tax the harley

Now bollox
picking the old bag of shite up on sat eh!! make sure thoo taks sumyan widda to tell fowlks wats dus onna boot. an tak no crap of dem folks wi small diks on ear.
all tha best from one of the best spellers ont site:D

i

Now bollox
picking the old bag of shite up on sat eh!! make sure thoo taks sumyan widda to tell fowlks wats dus onna boot. an tak no crap of dem folks wi small diks on ear.
all tha best from one of the best spellers ont site:D

thanks lightfingers,oh why

Back
Top Bottom