great to meet/see you all again

y2blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
a big THANKYOU to steve for doing a fantastic job again :thumb2

i had a great time and met aload of great new people the advanced off road ride was realy good and no dramas/injurys to speak of

some pics will be posted in a while.

thankyou again for making me feel so welcome :hug

Chris (the baldhead guy with the little blue DRZ400)

Only turned up for the late afternoon and evening, had to slope off to get some petrol before the petrol stations closed, so missed the "waffle" the singer was wibbling on about.

Excellent evening, quality pig and I had an adequate sufficiency, ditto the doughnuts.

Good to see them what I already knew, and meet some that I didn't.

Well done team Whatton for the Mexican waving.

Thank you Steve for the Hograost and the offroading (including fishing me out of muddy puddles!)....and also Becky, Chris et al for ensuring it all ran smoothly, as always....:):)

Fantastic Fun

Thank you Steve and all the helpers. What an awesome weekend. Can you let me know who booked the weather? I wanted to contact him about a little holiday I am about to do...

Fantastic company, fantastic run, fantastic food, fantastic band.

Looking forward to next year already!

Neil

yep nother top weekend :thumb

and y2 good to see you in long trousers this year :D

Thanks a lot Steve.....:thumb

Had a great time and got to meet a few more tossers

I want to do it again................ preferably somewhere local :D

Absolutely cracking weekend. Cheers all :aidan

Many thanks Steve, a brilliant weekend, and see you again next year, if not before, Holly has already booked herself a place the year after next, her big sister will be with me next time:thumb2

ditto ditto.

Thanks Steve for an excellent weekend. Helene and I did the road-only run, to a great pub next to a canal. (Thanks 6X - Phil) for organising it.
BTBR, that's a great sounding exhaust !

And what a great live band again. Looking forward to the 2008 hograost already !!

rgds,

Ian & Helene (In a slightly bigger tent than last year !!!)

I'll post some piccies later....

:clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug: :beer: :beer: :clap

Back
Top Bottom