PDA

View Full Version : bmf kelso

dicky on one
09-07-07, 17:36
any one going and are shorts required oh yes the sun hat is packed,ps i see chandos is back, can i just say dont bother replying .as i waited for you at last bmf so ram it pal,:mcgun

Timolgra
09-07-07, 17:47
We're going and Forry is doing a proper offroad ride in the hills:clap

dicky on one
09-07-07, 19:47
We're going and Forry is doing a proper offroad ride in the hills:clap

oh well no off road for us ,but if you want to join us on a of the rails day instead ,incorprating tea in the grave yard .all welcome:beerjug:

CHANDOS
10-07-07, 09:44
any one going and are shorts required oh yes the sun hat is packed,ps i see chandos is back, can i just say dont bother replying .as i waited for you at last bmf so ram it pal,:mcgun

See you at Kelso can i ride up with you when and where are you setting off, i told you at Fuzzys i would be there, just got a new chain and sprockets at mewb.

dicky on one
10-07-07, 17:10
2 pm prompt four lanes end garage ,dont be late as we keep a tight ship,sooner we get going sooner we get on the lash.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: oh coke for jen ,diet at that:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

dicky on one
10-07-07, 17:13
See you at Kelso can i ride up with you when and where are you setting off, i told you at Fuzzys i would be there, just got a new chain and sprockets at mewb.

are you sure on a bmw 1200 gs .did you eat that cake on sat night?

CHANDOS
10-07-07, 20:02
Did i eat the cake i made it you idiot, see you friday.:blast

Yorks Painter
10-07-07, 20:06
What the heck are you all on. No wonder we get a bad name.
By the way it allways rains in scotland i wont be there.

robbie c
11-07-07, 14:25
hasn't rained the last 3 years, I have a feeling that this year will be different

forry
11-07-07, 16:27
hasn't rained the last 3 years, I have a feeling that this year will be different

Bring your sun cream it's gona be nice again this year:thumb
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3656

powerscaff
11-07-07, 17:22
sun cream ,is that a promise ,, tell you wot if its sunny all wk end ,ill eat cake ,so will mr on one ,and chandos ,

dicky on one
11-07-07, 20:16
it may be a bit chilly but i like the thought of cream and cake ,any one taking a kyte .:Motomartin :roll :roll :roll :roll :clap :clap :roll :bounce1 :bounce1 CAKE UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ITS GOOD

GerryC
12-07-07, 06:31
What the heck are you all on. No wonder we get a bad name.
By the way it allways rains in scotland i wont be there.

Ireland bad
Holland bad
Scotland bad

where good? :aidan

dangermouse
12-07-07, 16:54
Well looking at the posts ,being out off your tree is good just take the cake and enjoy.:thumb2 :Whatton :peach: oh and ramming thy tool up this well that has to be good . THE MOUSE IS ONTO YOU VERON

Timolgra
12-07-07, 17:55
just take the cake and enjoy.:thumb2

Forry is bringing some fresh baked Madeira:)

forry
12-07-07, 18:00
Forry is bringing some fresh baked Madeira:)

Cakes off the menu Tim:tears
The old yin went to play bowls this afternoon instead of grafting in the kitchen like i had instructed her to:augie
I've been promise a cake for Achill though :thumb

Timolgra
12-07-07, 18:44
I've been promise a cake for Achill though :thumb

i'll bring my bib:thumb

AndyT
13-07-07, 14:19
Does anyone know if Dogs are allowed at the site at Kelso as I cannot find any kennels available due to the kids school holidays. I may end up coming in my car/trailer so I can bring the dog...:(

AndyT