Zumo 500 help

bowie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, my zumo 500 is hard wired to an autocom [active plus kit 200, new] via aux 3, i have a sony phone which is bluetoothed to the zumo. I can hear the callers but they cannot hear me, any advice? thanks in advance.:beerjug:

It sounds like you are using the wrong interface leads as we do not sell any interface leads to connect a Zumo in the AUX 3 socket. The Aux 3 socket is designed for GPS's but not the Zumo due to the socket not allowing for any speech out to handle the phone side of the set up.

Could you not BT the Phone to the Zumo only, then BT the Zumo to the Autocom too......I was led to believe that the Zumo can be paired to more than one device...:nenau

But looking at the price list, hard wiring seems to be the least expensive option...:eek:

Thanks gsrich, so which is the best way to link them, using what sockets etc, and what bluetooths to what? sorry to be a pain but its all new to me!!:confused: :nenau :beerjug:

The bestter set up forthe Zumo would be with the below parts,

1x Part 1273 £75 (our BT dongle to handle the phone call side of the set up via aux 1)
1x Part 1314 £28 (Isolated music lead to hnadle the music and GPS prompts via AUX 2)

Rich

Back
Top Bottom