kelso

powerscaff

great week end ,sunny ,boozy, doo, great roads ,anything to add chandos??

top event

iam with you on that powerscaff,just like to thank mr bothom for the pork pie <free> oh if any one sees him tell him how nice his traffic lights are? allso it was nice to put NAMES to a face ,all be it smuddger incognito .any way just to give the man on the monkey bike in kelso hi street top marks:clap :clap :clap .oh not to forget the sillohouette live sex show last night :thumb :thumb always leave your light on for doggy

good do

I was looking forward to meeting lots of new chums:rolleyes: What a bummer to find inlaw has many alias's:augie RE sex show missed that one. Saw said fine wench this morning. what a fox:thumb
Good weekend though, glad it was well attended apart from the angry man:rob missed the orrible little b-st-rd.:beer:
Has anyone seen crow;s brain:blast

Kelso

Rain and more rain told you Scotlands a Quagmire.

I was looking forward to meeting lots of new chums:rolleyes: What a bummer to find inlaw has many alias's:augie RE sex show missed that one. Saw said fine wench this morning. what a fox:thumb
Good weekend though, glad it was well attended apart from the angry man:rob missed the orrible little b-st-rd.:beer:
Has anyone seen crow;s brain:blast

I was at Kelso too. Didn't see any foxes. Only dogs.

Dam :mad:

Not too sure why this is under Yorkshire region...unless Kelso floated away recently and we never noticed!!!
Good do as always...and the sun came out on the Big Day as usual! Wahey!!:gringo
Brilllant turnout...so many bikes..this gets bigger and better every year!
Anyway met up with old friends and new friends and then endured a very long tiring journey home which took all of....ooh....twenty minutes! :eek:
Next years dates in the diary.....

A couple pics from the do...

Attachments

• 2007_0715snapshots0013.JPG
    2007_0715snapshots0013.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 2007_0715snapshots0008.JPG
    2007_0715snapshots0008.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 2007_0715snapshots0009.JPG
    2007_0715snapshots0009.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 2007_0715snapshots0011.JPG
    2007_0715snapshots0011.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 2007_0715snapshots0005.JPG
    2007_0715snapshots0005.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 186
Sorry MrsQueen, I missed you and young Hovis. I spent most of my time at the club tent and saw a few dogs and one Cunning Fox and a Parrot strapped to the head of a Bass player on Saturday night... Did I mention the band were absolutely dire.
Great do as always and sorry I missed Forries run out.

AndyT

bikes and cars

Sorry MrsQueen, I missed you and young Hovis. I spent most of my time at the club tent and saw a few dogs and one Cunning Fox and a Parrot strapped to the head of a Bass player on Saturday night... Did I mention the band were absolutely dire.
Great do as always and sorry I missed Forries run out.

AndyT

Looking at all your transport 6 bikes 3 cars and over 3000 posts on the site
Who the f**k are you! I agree the band was SHITE.

Another web biker 6000 plus posts, you sad man

Us web bikers hang about here hoping to drink up all the tales of great adventure from the likes of yourself, Vernon. :thumb

I'd love to see some pics of your "Best Ride Ever" from Yorkshire to Scotland. It's trips like that that I can only dream about .:bounce1

Us web bikers hang about here hoping to drink up all the tales of great adventure from the likes of yourself, Vernon. :thumb

I'd love to see some pics of your "Best Ride Ever" from Yorkshire to Scotland. It's trips like that that I can only dream about .:bounce1

:agree Hope to buy one meself one day :D

GOD HELP US YOU MUST BE SINGLE.

Chandos, I can't understand your attitude to be quite honest. This site is renouned for the banter and healthy bit of piss taking but having read your posts, you seem a bit bitter and twisted.

You're new here. Why the attitude and why bother coming on here with it?

:confused:

Chandos, I can't understand your attitude to be quite honest. This site is renouned for the banter and healthy bit of piss taking but having read your posts, you seem a bit bitter and twisted.

You're new here. Why the attitude and why bother coming on here with it?

:confused:

I agree with the Fudster ;)

Two new members, attacking those that have posted too many times (in their opinions)................ looks like the Fazer Owners all over again :mad:

Al:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom