Getting ready for Morocco

snoopy

Here's some crappy quality pictures of the bike so far. I've got a TailWolf to come on. One thing I'm not sure about is if I should take a spare gear lever - has anyone had experience with these breaking on the DRZ?

The Corbin has been fitted. This made the Cee Bailey screen useless. Arghhh. Then I fitted the tank bags. Oh dear now I've had to raise the handlebars 5cm's. Arghhhh again.

I've just sprayed the end of the exhaust black - nice to see Suzuki use stainless for all of it apart from the end. Hmm.

All bolts now allen cap stainless. Had the carb off and all bolts cheesed. I like to think that was good forward planning.

Paid £4 for latest Tracks4Africa for GPS. No different from 5.05 other than ghosttowns around Merzouga. Cool me thinks, had better go check them out, and while at it run out of water.

Can't get ahold of an Outdoor Audura bivi. Plenty in U.S but no bugger will ship one to U.K. Piss.

Other rider has a Sony HC-35 camcorder. I can get one for £100+. Phone and GPS mounts would make it a right arse to mount. Not sure about that one.

No headphones work in System 5 helmet. Speakers are too noisy, earphones including customs with those shite Koss earphones are crap too. Maybes the DRZ is too loud and I should give up. No wait, 24hrs riding in two days. Need music.

Connector for sony phone has begun to corrode. Welcome to the brass, water and electricity effect. Damn. Hope it lasts.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom