Buell Ulysses XB12X or any XB12 variant owners feedback

y2blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone here got one/ridden one??

anygood?

all feedback greatfully recieved as always

:beerjug:

I can`t be arsed typing it but if you PM me I`ll send a number you can ring and I`ll bore you death :D

I can`t be arsed typing it but if you PM me I`ll send a number you can ring and I`ll bore you death :D

LOL

glad your enjoying yours...tbh i dunno weather to go for the 08 model or a 07 at knockdown price at end of the year

LOL

glad your enjoying yours...tbh i dunno weather to go for the 08 model or a 07 at knockdown price at end of the year

The 08 appears to have many owner feedback issues dealt with (most importantly some extra steering lock) but I`m perfectly happy with my 06 built one...especially as I got a grand off the list price :thumb .
The only difference between an 06 and 07 is the seat profile and height option.

Wait a few months and as you say there`ll be mega bargains :beerjug:

Go for a good test ride on various types of road....ride it solo and two up.

my local HD/Buell have a open evening/social meet 3rd weds every month so i'm heading down there after work to see whats what

DockGate20 southampton 18:00 :thumb2

Buell Ulysses XB12X

Hi
I test rode one of these last year before buying my 1150GSA. I test rode 2 Harley's the Buell and a another 1150GSA. I would rather walk than ride another Buell, if it weren't for the fact that my previous bike was with the dealer I would have left the Buell at the side of the road and walked back. As for the Harley's they were good. The GSA V good. I am aware that we all have our own likes and dislikes with bikes but in this case I would have preferred not to have ridden the bike as I realy did like the look of the bike.

Regards

Gary

Hi
I test rode one of these last year before buying my 1150GSA. I test rode 2 Harley's the Buell and a another 1150GSA. I would rather walk than ride another Buell, if it weren't for the fact that my previous bike was with the dealer I would have left the Buell at the side of the road and walked back. As for the Harley's they were good. The GSA V good. I am aware that we all have our own likes and dislikes with bikes but in this case I would have preferred not to have ridden the bike as I realy did like the look of the bike.

Regards

Gary

what was so bad about the way the Buell rode? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom