PDA

View Full Version : New member/loony's on the road

Benji
20-07-07, 19:07
Hello everyone i am new to this website thing so please be kind to me :bounce1

I feel today i need to rant - i ride my small bike to work most days during the so called summer months come rain or shine - but today i have had enough - loony car drivers trying to wipe me out. Only last night another biker was killed on our roads yet the local car drivers around here are oblivious to everything around them apart from what is happening in their protective little cocoons.
Firstly a youth overtaking on double white lines & then somebody coming out of my workplace at a rate of knots.
Why does everybody have to be in a rush in this country?:nenau

dicky on one
22-07-07, 13:54
new people get a welcome nice day to you there,i dont think as a new tosser you should be ranting stright away,any way try this for size would that be a two stroke scooter or the even more slower four stroke,and as for youths be you were one once eh,or may be they we pissed of at you blowing them off any way stay well and grow your legs then may be you can get on hubbies gs

Womble
22-07-07, 15:03
new people get a welcome nice day to you there,i dont think as a new tosser you should be ranting stright away,any way try this for size would that be a two stroke scooter or the even more slower four stroke,and as for youths be you were one once eh,or may be they we pissed of at you blowing them off any way stay well and grow your legs then may be you can get on hubbies gs

Get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Dicky?

dicky on one
22-07-07, 15:41
it was me birthday yesterday,and to be honest there was no bed to have .over blewout my candles :bounce1 :bounce1 :clap :roll :guitarist

glenn g
24-07-07, 11:56
Did you have a good one, it certainly reads as though you have. As Tobermory w says :whatthefe was in your cake:augie How many candles:eek: All the best bollox.
PS Welcome to the site benji:thumb

dicky on one
24-07-07, 17:03
JUST THE SMITHS LOTS N LOTS N LOTS N LOTS ,THEN MORE ,THEN DOWN AND OUT ,

powerscaff
24-07-07, 17:56
yes as mr on one said there was three more of us having a birthday to ..mr J Smiths off tadcaster got a lot of abuse over the wk end , also some friendly gents needing potty training again ???

powerscaff
24-07-07, 17:58
forgot greetings to benji,if you need a good birthday we can cater for all your needs ,,ALL,,

dangermouse
25-07-07, 17:40
it was my birthday on the 21 st (sat) as well ,hope you did NOT leave any burning Dicky :augie .Sounds like yorkshire folk are going to get for a run out and a pint at some point ,Count me in if thats ok .
C U THE MOUSE:gringo

dangermouse
25-07-07, 17:43
LOOKS LIKE YOUR POST HAS BEING HIJACKED ,WE ALL GET USE TO THAT ,WELL HELLO FROM THE :gringo MOUSE MAN IN DANGER:gringo