to wet

jules r

Me and my mate where going to Ireland south and west coast this Wednesday but the forecast is rain rain rain for the next ten days we have one week we can spare and don’t fancy it in the rain, can any one suggest a good country to visit, we done central France down to the Millau bridge last year.

thanks
jules

I know what you mean, I keep thinking of heading off somewhere for a few days. I'm not a fair weather biker by any means, but it's not much of a riding holiday if it's pissing down all the time :rolleyes:

Germany's good if you're thinking of looking a bit further afield (though not much, the border's under 4 hours from the tunnel depending where you go). Rhineland, harz mountains, black forest, plenty more too, all stunning. The roads are absolutely lovely, great scenery, food and drink, and you can get a few laps round the 'ring if you like that sort of thing :D
I've got family out there and go every year. Not been over on the bike yet but that's gonna change soon hopefully!

Me and my mate where going to Ireland south and west coast this Wednesday but the forecast is rain rain rain for the next ten days we have one week we can spare and don’t fancy it in the rain, .

thanks
jules

Why do you think there are so many Pubs in Ireland:aidan

Back
Top Bottom