Charity auction for a TV in Aid of the Achill Island Event: Cystic Fibrosis Ireland

Jeremy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dear GSers,

I am auctioning a Sony Triniton WIDE Colour TV in aid of Aidan & Jocksters Achill Island chosen charity, Cystic Fibrosis Ireland http://www.cfireland.ie/

The TV is c 28inches, is in perfect nick complete, cracking picture with two NICAM Dolby Pro Logic surround speakers (although you will need new vanilla wires as I had to cut them to remove them from the front room. It does not require the speakers to actually work), remote control and stand. It has two SCART sockets for DVD or Video. The manual is also included. I'm only getting rid of it as I've replaced it with another TV.

All proceeds will go towards the charity. The auction will close this Sunday night @ 8pm. I only ask that the TV is collected from my home in Kingston-upon-Thames KT2 7ER.

Shall we start the bidding at £25 to get it going?

Best wishes
Jeremy:aidan
6988.jpg

Pity it's in London...

I'll be delivering my 1100 to St Eptoe in the next few weeks for some TLC......I can pick the TV up and deliver anywhere in between Kingston and Harwich if that makes any difference to anyone?

I'll be delivering my 1100 to St Eptoe in the next few weeks for some TLC......I can pick the TV up and deliver anywhere in between Kingston and Harwich if that makes any difference to anyone?

What a kind offer Bill. Thank-you. :bow :clap

really good TV's i got a 32" version were about £500 new

get it for the shed so you don't have to speak to the wife again:augie :D

will all the bidding be in the last 30 secs...................

The TV has now been sold so £30 on its way to the charity. A big thanks to Bakerman.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom