Now hear this - Now hear this! :: Hartside #2

snoopy

I'm organising a fun run tomorrow.

It will be to Hartside but with a special 1/2hr session around Ponteland, Fenwick, the military road running alongside the A69 and some other fantastic roads I discovered yesterday (and the best straight road you will ever go on). All roads are tarmaced apart from two small trail roads but they are dead easy on any bike (bring your R1 if you wish).

Who' in?

Let's say morning: after 10am
Afternoon: after 1pm

I'll check tomorrow morning at 8am and post whether it's the morning/afternoon then.

OK sounds like a plan - you're not going to be showing off with the pogo I hope:p

Where to meet? (earlier sounds better than later). I've also just washed my bike after Chris' stoppie escapade on the A69 today (smell of poo) so I hope it's not going to get covered in the same stuff again :D

Right it's going to be 1pm at the roundabout opposite Newcastle airport. If you're going out earlier perhaps meet there afterwards?

My mate Gav on his F650 will be along.

OK sounds like a plan - you're not going to be showing off with the pogo I hope:p

Where to meet? (earlier sounds better than later). I've also just washed my bike after Chris' stoppie escapade on the A69 today (smell of poo) so I hope it's not going to get covered in the same stuff again :D

Oh how very droll........:D

No-one coming then? I'm going to make it 1.30. At least me and mate will be there. What about you Chris?

No-one coming then? I'm going to make it 1.30. At least me and mate will be there. What about you Chris?

Sorry ......I've got a bit of off-roading planned already.....

....out the back, with the mower.....:tears

Ah I'm gunna cancel it and go look at some of the planes instead.

Back
Top Bottom