Health Insurance for Morocco

snoopy

Any ideas. My usual company "Options" decided to void my policy when I mentioned "bike". :blast

My mothers screaming at me to get it. Me, I can't be bolloxed.

Listen to your mother,,,,,with good reason:thumb

Snoopy

Try Nationwide - covers Morocco and includes bikes (provied licenced and wearing helmet).

Chris

The travel insurance that comes with the LloydsTSB Platinum bank account covers travel with a bike; anywhere in the world unless the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has issued a travel warning advisory for the area.

The travel insurance that comes with the LloydsTSB Platinum bank account covers travel with a bike; anywhere in the world unless the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has issued a travel warning advisory for the area.

That what I use, quite surprised when I found out we had it, I'd been paying elsewhere for it as well :blast

Most companies exclude any form of competition. :( :( Lots of travel insurance companies exclude ordinary motorbiking including, the last time I checked it, that defender of the motorist - the RAC.:mcgun :mcgun Well worth reading the small print.:eek: :eek:

Try P.J. Hayman.:thumb

Try the Post Office or Carole Nash. About £60 for annual Europe cover (which includes Morocco) or less if you just want a short 2 week policy.

Carol Nash came out at £72 for the 2 months. Cheapest is Nationwide, £60 for the year or £45 for a couple.

Try the Post Office or Carole Nash. About £60 for annual Europe cover (which includes Morocco) or less if you just want a short 2 week policy.

Just get it in writing that you are covered for Morocco, I've been told in the past that a policy would cover Europe "and yes that includes Morocco" but when I asked them to double check it turned out they didn't.

The broker representive assumed Morocco was in Europe:rolleyes:

Just get it in writing that you are covered for Morocco, I've been told in the past that a policy would cover Europe "and yes that includes Morocco" but when I asked them to double check it turned out they didn't.

The broker representive assumed Morocco was in Europe

More insurance companies are including 'countries not in Europe but in Mediteranean basin' as 'European'. Going to Morocco in October and was set to get additional insurance only to find that Morocco, Tunisa and Algeria are now 'in Europe'. Got this in writing and stapled this to my annual policy - saved £60

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom