IOM?

Bonzo

Reaction score
Why not come over to the Isle of man then? Go as fast as you bloody like here over the mountain! Shame you have to sell your bike to pay for the ferry tickets!

Bonzo /IOM

What is there to do after covering the whole of the Island in a couple of hours - not a lot.

I am glad I escaped off the rock several years ago.

Yeah I suppose it has its pluses & minus's. Its certainly an ace place to bring up kids, and you dont have to take a gun with you on an evening out!:shoot:

hello again

Hi Bonzo, I wondered how long before you succumbed to the GS web site. It's good fun and addictive, just like the GS eh.
Hope you had a good ride out from the grandstand on Sunday I'll have to join you next time.

I hope to have a day out on the bigger Island (on the bike) soon maybe to Rivington Barn or the Ace Cafe...

See you around :)

darkhorse said:
What is there to do after covering the whole of the Island in a couple of hours - not a lot.

I am glad I escaped off the rock several years ago.

I think you're being a wee bit harsh there..........it's a beautiful Island!!

I've been going virtually every year since 1978, to either the TT or the Manx, several times both in the same year.

I have also been several times out of season and find it magical, Loads to do, never got bored there yet..........so many Pubs, so little time!!;)

Even got a Manx Cat from near Crosby, unfortunately, a Fekiin bastard of a game keeper up here Shot it a while ago........what goes around...:mad:

Can't wait until my next visit. Steam-Racket is the only down side!!

If anyone wants a good spot for accommodation, get in touch with a chap called Robert Gillespie at the Claremont, Douglas, a fellow biker!

CC

:cool:

PS I don't think I could live there full time though, too small.

coolcarbon said:
I think you're being a wee bit harsh there..........it's a beautiful Island!!

I've been going virtually every year since 1978, to either the TT or the Manx, several times both in the same year.

I have also been several times out of season and find it magical, Loads to do, never got bored there yet..........so many Pubs, so little time!!;)

Even got a Manx Cat from near Crosby, unfortunately, a Fekiin bastard of a game keeper up here Shot it a while ago........what goes around...:mad:

Can't wait until my next visit. Steam-Racket is the only down side!!

If anyone wants a good spot for accommodation, get in touch with a chap called Robert Gillespie at the Claremont, Douglas, a fellow biker!

CC

:cool:

PS I don't think I could live there full time though, too small.

that's what I was saying

Hello Wideload

Wotcha!

Yeah its completely addictive. An amazing site full of everything we could want. Im really glad I bumped into you!

Ive just ordered a twin horn from Eddie (City Slicker), cos when I demo'd the bike, that was the first thing that I noticed that was missing. Sound! We'll see (or hear) what its like when it comes.

I cant make this Sunday cos the wife has roped me into something else, but Ill be up there most Sundays I would think. Theyre a good bunch of guys at the Moddey Dhoo, and theres something satisfying about riding in a gang. We took a steady scenic spin to the Queens in Laxey for a coke or three.

Anyway, hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again

Bonzo

Back
Top Bottom