Morocco 2008

Jeff Kirby

Am planning a trip to Morocco next year (either April/May or Sept/Oct).
I had a partner but unfortunately he has had to pull out. Was wondering if anyone else out there fancied the challange.
My plan is to take the ferry to Northern Spain, ride on down to the south then cross over to Morocco.
I have a basic route planned - to spend around 7/8 nights touring the High Atlas (hopefully some off road 'pistes?') and some of the tourists bits as well, some hotels, some camping, then bash on back up to Northern Spain - ferry home.
Anyone interesed in joining me? - please either reply or send a private mail.
Am an experienced steady rider but with a sense of adventure (need a challange!).

Thanks guys,

There is certainly plenty of advice in this site if you know where to look - appreciate the pointers.

Timolgra - I would be interested in the trip next year - perhaps you'll put me on your mailing list

I would be interested to join - depending on dates and time away from work. I would love to go 3 or 4 weeks, but probably have to limit my trip to 2 weeks

Timolgra - will you add me to the mailing list as well please :thumb2

Moto Morocco has 6 trips running next year- 2 'level 1' trips (50% on 50% offroad) 2 'level 2' trips (same split on and off road but more technical tracks and pistes) and two 'road only' trips that are for any bike and won't leave tarmac.

You can ride down to meet us to do the whole thing, or if time's short, we'll pick your bike up to ship it and you can fly in to Marrakech and back :thumb

Because all the luggage goes in the support truck, it means you don't have to go offroading while fully laden either :)

We also have bikes for hire if you wanted to use ours rather than your own bike :thumb2

PS we have a slot left on the November trip this year as well after somebody had to cancel :(

Better than clues....

RUMORS and GUESSES!:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

My guess is across one of the bridges in Istanbul, into Turkey proper...

Al...

Thats ended that game then :)

I wouldn't be so hasty.

There could also be a long ferry journey involved ........ Not the usual to northern spain :rolleyes:

Just that morocco has become a little Passe'. It's really only a day and a halfs riding away from my front door:nenau

Great, does this mean I can go back to Antarctica:bounce1

Or is it a dash to Moscow :hammer :reaper

I'd like some info too please..

I want a bit of an adventure next year but will need to think about putting some dates down:thumb

Back
Top Bottom