dicky on one

Reaction score
its a lot better than horse why

as ther is no shit on the road to slip on

and you can see them over headges and

they smell better

and come on its your turn

c this is better than that shit word game at least im slagging something off/

I am looking after 3 Robey lincoln steam boilers today, will be checking sulphite/caustic/phosphate/TDS levels later if you are interested.

Also have a pair of Finn Aqua 3000-H-1 clean steam generators.

horses never had Fred Dibnah driving them round the country :thumb2

fred_dibnah.jpg
[/IMG]

Horses bite at one end, kick at the other and are uncomfortable in the middle.

Steam on the other hand is.............

each boiler can produce 15,000 lbs/hr or 6802 kg/hr of steam.

not that I have weighed it

Horses arses

I'd rather end up with my head stuck up an 'orses arse rather trying to dent a nicely riveted coal bunker or whatever they are called. Given a choice of softer landings in a shunt, that is! :thumb

It's a claaas thing as well int it? I mean, young gals and ponies versus young oiks with their Dads, passing spanners, jumpers for goal posts, Mmm? Isn't it?

Did anyone else have one of those really cool Meths fired traction engines as a kid or rather who didn't over a certain age! It didn't die anything like as often as the carnage that was goldfish, hamster,s Guinea pigs that were unfortunate enough to be my pets.

Hooky

I am looking after 3 Robey lincoln steam boilers today, will be checking sulphite/caustic/phosphate/TDS levels later if you are interested.

Also have a pair of Finn Aqua 3000-H-1 clean steam generators.

You must have the same Job as me but I have 11 of all ages makes and models all now gas/oil thank god no more Heavy

Back
Top Bottom