Reaction score
KTM 950sm good motorcycle just like Tobers said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Steve

Attachments

• DSC01980.JPG
    DSC01980.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 286
Congrats on the new wheels Steve, looks the dog's danglies. :thumb

Noticed the Akras, you did'nt take long getting those fitted. What else have you planned?

Thanks Guys, Yes Roger, jet carbs, modify airbox, dyno, gearing, paint wheels, and Wheelie a lot . It really is so much fun and sounds just like my tuono racing to be honest, great airbox noise also, god knows how loud that will be when i mod the airbox.:thumb2
Steve

sounds just like my tuono racing to be honest,
Steve

Hey,Big Man,i thought i was being clever when i joked about a Tuono in your 690 thread,and you already have one.:blast

The 950 sure is a nice bike.I tried one but felt it was a bit too focussed and with the ZRX and the 640 SM already,decided to keep the GS.Having spoken with you about your GS,i know you'll enjoy the 950,so all the best with it Steve. :thumb

BTW,the flatslide i got was the wrong one so it's just the Ti Pipe and an induction Tube (K&N on a long tube inside the airbox).Big bore , FCR 41 and Flowed head over the winter.Dave.

Thanks Fellas, still have the GS cant seem to part with it yet, Dee jet your own 640 carb a bit more as the flatslide is very direct and you have to adapt your riding style to suit them.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom