Garmin Topo map of GB free-ish

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
I found this on a site

and it works :)

I must tell you all however don't go to here to download it because that's like using pirate software on your PC and we don't do that.

So this is just a Warning to stay away from this free illegal source of the Garmin Topo map of GB please :nono

It's on a torrent format i might add

Can't thank you enough. :nono

(no seriously - I can't thank you - thanks for warning me away from that site :augie)

Al :thumb

Is this relevant to Ireland and should we avoid this too?

Phew, thanks for the warning Tuned, just as well because I don't seem to have a programme on my computer that will open it anyway. What would you have used to open it, presuming it was a legal version? :beer:

A torrent file is like an address link.

You can use a program called Bitcomet which uses the link:thumb to download the actual files

Thanks, I didn't click on the link and no way fired up Azureus or click on the apparent torrent link or anything of that nature, ever, honest injuns !!!!

Just to double check that i shouldn't use this i had a look to see what was there. It doesn't have any footpaths and is not routable. Dose the official version have footpaths and is it routable.

Also how do i remove maps from my Zumo?

thanks in anticipation

I am not shure but my Englizh is bad. :blast

I thnik it syas to cklick on the link above. But then my Pando (is that a Torrent too) wants ot open it...

Is that ok??

Don't know if I'm doing it right but I've been downloading it for around 8 hours already and reckon one more to go:confused:

Back
Top Bottom