ideas ride out peaks area

ynotbiker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
me and my son will be riding down to the peak district this weekend from newcastle will be camping leaving friday returning sunday got a good route down but not route for full day out on sataday round peak district, 1st time in area,any chance of anybody making me a good route up on mapsource,no off road,some nice twistie stuff would be handy scenic ect cheers all tony:thumb

Let me know where you will be staying and I will see what I can do:thumb2

I am coming up to peaks this weekend from London with 2 mates, staying in Huddersfield Friday night then rideout on Saturday and end up in Derby for Saturday Night. Maybe we could meet up.

Let me know where you will be staying and I will see what I can do:thumb2

thinking about the bulli thorn inn, think its close to buxton south on the 515? just a idea, maybe thers some thing better to have a base ?thanks for help:thumb

thinking about the bulli thorn inn, think its close to buxton south on the 515? just a idea, maybe thers some thing better to have a base ?thanks for help:thumb

This will keep you going for a good part of the day. Good scenery, good breakfast at Woodbine Cafe. Interesting coffee stop built in at the end of part 2.

The route is all tarmac with a little gravel occassionally but dead easy really.

I will be at the Woodbine cafe at approx 10.30

Have fun

Attachments

• Day Out Aug 2007.gdb
    75 KB · Views: 141
This will keep you going for a good part of the day. Good scenery, good breakfast at Woodbine Cafe. Interesting coffee stop built in at the end of part 2.

The route is all tarmac with a little gravel occassionally but dead easy really.

I will be at the Woodbine cafe at approx 10.30

Have fun

thank you swooper you a goodin,change of plans leaving in morning thurs,ride out friday now will still go woodbine cafe if you are there would be nice to have a bit crack 9am,ill be on a yellow tdm 900:eek:yes i know sold the 1200gs its a long story:confused:any chance of a bit more route as not much else to do all day with a 13 year old laddie thanks again tony

Back
Top Bottom