Rosie needs a ride......Essex Air Ambulance event

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bit of an appeal here.......

I'm away on the 16th Sept but Rosie really wants to do the Essex air ambulance event..it goes from Basildon to Harwich and there'll be around 4500 bikes taking part......

Is there anyone coming down from the North Essex/Suffolk area who might be able to take her along as pillion please?

PS She's a superb pillion so no worries there ;)

If anyone could help out I know she'd really appreciate it.

No, not that much , sorry :eyebrow :D

air_amb.jpg

Bump for a Saturday.......

She makes a wicked cuppa when you get to Harwich :thumb2

Is that bald bloke ...

... wearing Whattons 'stitch' :rolleyes:

ps - An idea of the exact date might be useful; who cares when you are away !

the '16th September' wasn't enough of a clue then?

Ok, sorry.......

It's the 16th of September.

:D

I'll be back by then so could take her from er, I mean 'on' the back er, she could ride with me doh:blast just can't seem to find the right words:D

She's still looking......

Must be someone out there going who could give her a lift ?? :nenau

Pretty please with a cherry on top?? :D

(I'm in shyte otherwise...I said originally that there's be no problem getting her a ride :blast)

B

Rosie, don't cry. There must be some local GSers doing the run? I'd offer myself, but I already have Elaine & Hannah aboard the red routemaster.

The run is held on 16th Sept from the Ford Dunton carpark to Harwich and usually attracts around 3-4000 bikes! So make the effort to support a charity you might need one day.

Who's up for it then? Registration Here

:bounce1 Last bump for this then I'm giving up. There must be a Gallant Knight with a magnificent steed out there somewhere.

Pleeeeeeeezzzzz

Rosie

I'd do it but am on call will see if I can swap my duty rosta around, also it's a fair stretch away...

won't know till monday sent matey email to ask if I swap shifts over

Sorry can't be done work not totally pleased that I'm already talking about 4 more weeks off in Nov and Dec:augie

have just been given a list of jobs from hell to complete and I'm now so short of time I won't have time to scratch my nose let alone much else.

No. 1 Wife also getting a bit frosty about me not doing the chores at the ranch....bunking off leaving her with the kids...:augie

Back
Top Bottom