Last min ride sat 11 Aug

Colins

Well just got in from work, wifes working tommor, so I thought get up leave Bournmouth around 07.30, ride down to Boscastle never been nd always wanted to visit, Breacky on the way.

Boscastle then down to Port Issasc across to Wadebridge, Bodmin and then back up to Bournemouth in time for tea. A round rip f about 320 miles,

so if any one fancys tagging along for all or any of it give me a shout on the mobile 07930 395614. All plans and route fluid.

Cheers.

Last min ride out

Well I had a lovely ride out Saturday, left home at 08.00 and headed off towards Devon, ended up in Bude at around 12.30 / 13.00 stopped for an ice cream ay Widemouth bay, been there before its a stopping / gathering spot on an MCC rally. From there off down to Boscastle for a spot of lunch.

Down to Port Issascs and then headed home via Oakhampton, Exeter.

All in all a lovely days ride clocked up 412 miles for the trip. Cant do next weekend but he week after if the weather stays nice a day trip to the valleys looks like it might be planed.

Good to see you had a great day out. I did the ride in revers the day before you. My friend & colleague Nick had to take his new Aprilia Tuono up to Wareham for its first service so his missus Dawn & me went too. Leaving home at 6am:eek:got to Wareham by 9am after a stop in Honiton for breakfast. Then on to Corfe, Swanage, studland bay for a swim & then took a return trip on the Sandbanks ferry for lunch in Bournemouth. Returning to Wareham & with Nick back on his own bike we headed to Weymouth then took the coast road stopping off at West bay Bridport for a fish & chips supper, this seams to be a popular biker spot with many bike parking bays. Returning home where we arrived back by 10pm. A great day out in good company, but as you can see not on my GS!
Next time you are heading to North Cornwall give me a shout & call in for a cupper & i will show you the good roads! :thumb2

Cheers Bubbles [Geoff]
NickDawnmetriptoDorset011.jpg

B3157 near Bridport
NickDawnmetriptoDorset007.jpg

On the Sandbanks ferry
NickDawnmetriptoDorset003.jpg

Thanks for that, next time I am your way I will give you a shout, I passed near Camelford on the road home, I love rididing down that way. Next time I am going to camp over night Friday and have a full day on the Saturday and try and head a bit further south.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom