Ha ha.....I´m back

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
....ok not really. :D

Still in Ibiza and its poor 37 degrees today.:thumb2

The kids never twigged where they were going until we were stood in the que at the airport.

You should have seen the look on their faces....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ar well, the pool is calling again.;)

Enjoy your holiday

FFS Alan, enjoy the holiday! Vern is in complete control and is moderating with panache and style.

Just a point here, has anyone seen Vern? Last time I saw him, he`d found the key to BTBR`s cider shed :beer: and was peddling off in the distance on what looked like a very expensive mountain bike and shouting "I`ve seen the light".:eek:

Not sure if he was talking of HID`s though...... :augie

Oi you lot....touch me peddly bikes and yer dead, the lot of you.:Aurelius

Anyway Mrs BTBR has just caught me red handed on here, :eek: so I expect thats the last time I will be able to sneak out again to log on. :(

And about those foot pegs..Sgt Bilko, have your new ones arrived yet. ;)

....ok not really. :D

Still in Ibiza and its poor 37 degrees today.:thumb2

The kids never twigged where we were going until we left them standing in the que at the airport.

You should have seen the look on their faces....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ar well, the pool is calling again.;)

Fixed:thumb

Did you forget to take the water back? (That'd give the game away!)

:D

Greg

I hate fetching the water every morning, missus has not figured out why I have now stopped the kids from doing it. :augie

Alan, dont forget the 'show us your hoilday postcard thread'

I wish that I could download some already, got some cracking shots....;) Just wait till I get home. :thumb2

I hate fetching the water every morning, missus has not figured out why I have now stopped the kids from doing it. :augi

This is the same missus that managed to bring up your wild kids, run the house, cope with you, make sausage sarnies for lighting customers and pass a degree this year? :rolleyes:

And you think you've pulled the wool over her eyes? :blast

:hapybnce:

This is the same missus that managed to bring up your wild kids, run the house, cope with you, make sausage sarnies for lighting customers and pass a degree this year? :rolleyes:

And you think you've pulled the wool over her eyes? :blast

:hapybnce:

Well I did, but dam bollocks to it..........I have just been rumbled yet again :(

I had just nipped out to book up a couple of trips for next week, while I was out I decided to do a slight detour.:augie

In the meantime Mrs BTBR has a change of mind about one of the trips so comes out to stop me from booking it. :eek:

But I am not where I should be,:blast therefore only one place left to look then she decides, the internet cafe....... doh!!!

Arr well, thats another ear full I suppose:eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom