DZR 400

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just found a 2002, with only 2000 miles on the clock. New Mot and taxed till 03/08. Mint and never used off road. Blue and white, at £2,500 negotiable.

Whats the feelings.................

Not as good as a DRZ 400 :nono

I'd walk away ;)

:D

PS Unless your name is Snoopy, in which case it's better than any Gs, HP2 or any other bike in the world...ever......

:augie

have a look in the loot and the mcn to get a idea what they goin for.......

IIRC they can be picked up new for just over 3k!

Is it the Road bike (steel petrol tank, less power, indicatirs ect) or the enduro version?

I recently saw an add for a 2005 "E" model going for £1500, had been used for a few competitions, and wasn't road registered (though had all the paperwork to get it sorted).

Don't let competition use put you off, chances are the bike was better maintained than one that gets dragged out and thrown back into the garage between trail rides...

HTH

nathan

Just found a 2002, with only 2000 miles on the clock. New Mot and taxed till 03/08. Mint and never used off road. Blue and white, at £2,500 negotiable.

Whats the feelings.................

sounds a little dear to me.

What are you going to use it for. Little point in paying a premium for a minter if you are going to drop it on the first days green laning.

Too expensive, look at £1,600 for a 3k miler S version... then spend a grand to make it better than any other bike ... ever ... :rolleyes: :augie

S versions are in higher demand and are great on petrol. £22 at today's 97p prices got me from Calais to Newcastle!

Too expensive, look at £1,600 for a 3k miler S version... then spend a grand to make it better than any other bike ... ever ... :rolleyes: :augie

S versions are in higher demand and are great on petrol. £22 at today's 97p prices got me from Calais to Newcastle!

ditto to all the above

cracking little bikes :thumb2

Pricey..

That sounds pricey.. but then I paid over the odds for a tatty one.. so i really shouldnt comment..lol.

BUT I love mine, tatty, but fun!

Wikipedia doesn't seem to rate them :

DRZ.png

It does seem to be quite accurate though.

:augie

It does seem to be quite accurate though.

Manny, your a funny Guy, I can tell....
And no doubt a top off road rider, that experienced that you can poke at a range of riders by the bike they ride. That's powerful.....
Anyway, I have know idea what 'off-roader' you ride but why not come up this way and we can venture into some of the Welsh trails and you can show me, as a DRZ rider, how the real off-roaders (KTM, HUsabergers?) do it? I'd like that.

Timpo.

:hapybnce:

Someone's opened a can of worms! :D

I warned you there are lots of DRZ riders on these forums, but oh no!

Oops

Can-of-worms.jpg

Oh well,nevermind,eh ? At least you know I'm only having a larf,eh Snoops ?

Manny, your a funny Guy, I can tell....
And no doubt a top off road rider, that experienced that you can poke at a range of riders by the bike they ride. That's powerful.....
Anyway, I have know idea what 'off-roader' you ride but why not come up this way and we can venture into some of the Welsh trails and you can show me, as a DRZ rider, how the real off-roaders (KTM, HUsabergers?) do it? I'd like that.

Timpo.

I was just having a light-hearted dig at Snoopy,'cos he keeps banging on that the DRZ is the best bike ever made and is far better at everything than a GS.

Thanks for the offer to go offroading in Wales,but I don't go north these days.

You are always welcome to join us in Brittany though.Should be going again October-ish

Join us in Brittany though.Should be going again October-ish

This could be on, as I have a visit to Normandy at that time so can nip across if some green laning is on.:clap
Though I have an entry in the Cambrian Rally on the 20/21st, and on my DRZ400, believe it or not.:blast
Please send me details of a day or two in France, and I'll try to find some time for a tral ride in France.:thumb2
Timpo.

This could be on, as I have a visit to Normandy at that time so can nip across if some green laning is on.:clap
Though I have an entry in the Cambrian Rally on the 20/21st, and on my DRZ400, believe it or not.:blast
Please send me details of a day or two in France, and I'll try to find some time for a tral ride in France.:thumb2
Timpo.

We had a real larf in the forest SE of Dinan in March this year :

There's quite a few of the boys wanting to go there later this year,and probably a few of us will sign up for one of Chris Evan's Normandie trips in March as well.

Yeah I know you're having a chuckle ... :p

That Normandie trip looks special - I really want to explore France "off-road" but it's knowing where to start. I'd be up for Dinan as well. :thumb2

How many people do you usually have going?

Timpo is a little mental you know? He shot down a particularly bad road at Wales and I raced down to keep up. Next thing I'm over the top. Great fun. :D

Timpo is there a thread on ukgser for the Cambrian Rally? I've downloaded the details and it looks like a great weekend - was wondering if anybody else on here is going? I see 1150GS's do it. What's the cut-of-date for registration?

Back
Top Bottom