which is the best or the most purchased

GS Rider

Reaction score
which is it to be yes I have read some of your opin's but cant make my mind up. I have in use a Tom tom rider, but you guy's are always on about way point's so would like to know what's best:mmmm ........2610
........Numo
........Tom tom rider
now take your time please .Bill

Zumo is good but not 3 times as good as the 2610.

Shame it's 3 times the price !!!

Zumo

2610's and Tom's are for:ymca

Put your hand in your pocket tightarse

garmin 26--,27--,28-- any would do :thumb
i've had my 2610 for a few years 100% :)
zumo when price drops.

Zumo

2610's and Tom's are for:ymca

Put your hand in your pocket tightarse

If you want to chuck £500 in the bin so you can look flash then go ahead.

I bought a new 2610 with the latest software last year for £160

I'm quite happy to spend the £300 + saving on something worthwhile.

And on a trip a while back when riding through Madrid,2 mates with Zumos had to follow me when their fab kit gave up with poor sat signals,whereas 2610 just kept working.

Sucker !

£500? My arse. Be a tightwad and get a Zumo 500 (£319 delivered) and you save a bundle on the 550 but you need to scalp a SD card so that you can load the extra maps yourself and you don't get a car mount (but did you really want one?)

The Zumo is as good as my Nuvi 360 which is not surprising as they share many features and the Nuvi range was a quantum leap in GPS when introduced.

Tim:rob

Just bought Zumo 550 £399. I'm happy with that, and yes we did need the car mount which is £85.00 if bought seperately.:eek:

So at £40.00 more than the 500 (£349.00) plus with whole (almost) of europe maps pre loaded I would have been a fool to buy the 500. :nenau

With this thing I'll not bee needing to do any more than update Mapsource for quite a long time. I won't be constsantly thinking that I would like somthing a little better either.

I have got a 2820 but the Zumo seems pretty good with in built battery and a smaller size.

My brother tells me that the reason I have a rucksack with me when I ride is because I need that to carry my GPS :rolleyes:

I'll not bee needing to do any more than update Mapsource for quite a long time. I won't be constsantly thinking that I would like somthing a little better either.

You'll need to check that you have the latest software updates too....they are up to Version 3.30 at the moment...;)

Back
Top Bottom