PDA

View Full Version : Just booked...... the weather

Paul G (BHT)
21-08-07, 20:29
:bounce1

Lord Snooty
21-08-07, 21:36
Now you don't seriously trust that do you, there's a long way to go before the weekend, still time for another monsoon to blow in:blast

Kenny
22-08-07, 00:44
Almost Honda CB1300 weather...hmmm..maybe, just maybe a daytime visit on the Saturday:) Then again, everyone will have gone out to play for the day:(

Decster
22-08-07, 08:15
Just booked...... the weather:bounce1

Well if you can fix that.....maybe you can also fix all the 1200 in the world:aidan

Red Rock
22-08-07, 09:01
Don't trust the BBC weather site! They change their reports by the hour until it gets to the day itself, when I think they just look out of the window! Times I've looked forward to a 'full sun' day, to find that on the day it's overcast cloudy, and the icon has been changed too. - They call it forecasting! You're better off with a wobbly stick and a bunch of seaweed. ;)

Rev Chuck
22-08-07, 09:31
Just booked...... the weather:bounce1

:hapybnce::hapybnce::hapybnce:
Oi, I can't even do that, never mind what His Royal Highness says.:augie

Don't trust the any weather site! They change their reports by the hour until it gets to the day itself, when I think they just look out of the window!
Fixed it for you!:thumb2

Paul G (BHT)
23-08-07, 12:06
Don't trust the BBC weather site! They change their reports by the hour until it gets to the day itself, when I think they just look out of the window! Times I've looked forward to a 'full sun' day, to find that on the day it's overcast cloudy, and the icon has been changed too. - They call it forecasting! You're better off with a wobbly stick and a bunch of seaweed. ;)

I see what you mean :eek:

http://www.ukgser.com/images/tmp/em07b.jpg

:hapybnce::hapybnce::hapybnce:
Oi, I can't even do that, never mind what His Royal Highness says.:augie

Depends on who you 'know' ;)