PDA

View Full Version : im the only gay in the village / Oonyackistan ***Possibly NWS***

Terry NW
25-08-07, 15:00
well it took a few weeks.. but worth looking at..
honest..:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksayO3hRhw

plus please explain whats nice to touch Ian:D:D

KevinC
25-08-07, 15:17
At last:thumb2

That's quality :clap:clap:clap but you could have edited out the bit at the start with me adjusting my tackle!!

forry
25-08-07, 15:23
Classic :hapybnce:

Terry NW
25-08-07, 16:56
At last:thumb2

That's quality :clap:clap:clap but you could have edited out the bit at the start with me adjusting my tackle!!

oh i did . but i'll down load the rest of it on another day when your talking about " how nice it is to paly with them":D

Blackal
25-08-07, 17:09
Very much a case of: "when in Oonyackistan - do as the Oonyackistanis do...... :ymca"

Al :augie

garfield
25-08-07, 17:23
I think I blew snot bubbles I was laughing so hard.....but you shouldn't take that as a request to post up anymore vids like this please :nono

:augie

Rushy
25-08-07, 19:13
Well ............your camera skills have certainly improved...... I DARE you to post the footage that you took of us boarding the ferry to Norway:rolleyes:

I also think you got the title of the clip wrong. There are definitely TWO gay looking geezers in that video:augie:augie:augie:augie

KevinC
25-08-07, 19:20
Well ............your camera skills have certainly improved...... I DARE you to post the footage that you took of us boarding the ferry to Norway:rolleyes:

I also think you got the title of the clip wrong. There are definitely TWO gay looking geezers in that video:augie:augie:augie:augie

you must have had too many whisky and diet cokes - you were only in it once!:D:D:augie

Terry NW
25-08-07, 19:28
you must have had too many whisky and diet cokes - you were only in it once!:D:D:augie

tooo true, i can only see one gay looking fella
and the other looks like that chap out of that film Escape from New York , or was it the Wirral ! are thats it Snake Plissken aka kevin C:D:D:D

H.R.H. Nashskye
25-08-07, 20:53
Love it!!:clap:D
I can remember the moment quite clearly..down to campsite to get breakfasts sorted out, said to Mum ' Oh you've got to come and meet the guys..' 'that's Tuned In...that's Burton...oh for feck sake I know what's gonna happen next...LOOK AWAY!!!!' Feel quite priviledged to have seen it happen there and then!!:eek::D
Kev - you look like you're taking a piss in your tent!!:eek: Were the toilets really that bad?!!:nenau:D

Blackal
25-08-07, 21:02
Love it!!:clap:D
I can remember the moment quite clearly..down to campsite to get breakfasts sorted out, said to Mum "Hey Mum - You could pull, here"............. Bugger!... they're gay! :ymca"

More like the true story :rolleyes:

Al :thumb2

H.R.H. Nashskye
25-08-07, 21:20
Ah yes..you know me well!!:rolleyes::D

Terry NW
25-08-07, 21:28
More like the true story :rolleyes:

Al :thumb2

thats not funny does either one of these this guys look Gay to you?.:D:D:D:D
:hug
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/rmx250terry/scan0001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/rmx250terry/IMG_0695.jpg

H.R.H. Nashskye
25-08-07, 21:32
Oh feck:eek: No comment...:rolleyes:

Blackal
25-08-07, 21:47
thats not funny does either one of these this guys look Gay to you?.:D:D:D:D

Moderator!

I can see nipps! (and gays :ymca2)

garfield
25-08-07, 22:00
Moderator!

I can see nipps! (and gays :ymca2)

the sherriff aint in town son......:D

Aidan1150
26-08-07, 00:13
the sherriff aint in town son......:D

There's more than the one sheriff in this town son. ;) :)

hops
26-08-07, 01:31

his rusty badge:augie

garfield
26-08-07, 08:44

everyone the coup is off.....:augie

KevinC
26-08-07, 09:51
Kev - you look like you're taking a piss in your tent!!:eek: Were the toilets really that bad?!!:nenau:D

straight out my tent into my boots and the unnecessary but nevertheless vital bloke adjustment before anything else:D:D

btw the toilets that's a different story! :eek::eek:

H.R.H. Nashskye
26-08-07, 10:37
Looks like Rushy had some blokey adjustments to make after your naughty deed!!!:rolleyes:
BTW Terry's commentary is hilarious:D:D

Terry NW
26-08-07, 15:57
Looks like Rushy had some blokey adjustments to make after your naughty deed!!!:rolleyes:
BTW Terry's commentary is hilarious:D:D

it's only rock n roll but i like yes i do'

the are some other parts of the vid that are almost as funny. but i'll await to get camcorder fixed before getting more down loaded..
we get to see the missing link between APE & MAN aka PHIL

Pipster
27-08-07, 13:44
Fantastic :D:D:D :clap:clap:clap

Terry you'll need to watch your back , Rushy is defo going to want payback for that :thumb2

Terry NW
27-08-07, 20:01
Fantastic :D:D:D :clap:clap:clap

Terry you'll need to watch your back , Rushy is defo going to want payback for that :thumb2

i've paid enough already:D:D:D just watching that film of him in those silly pants was enough to make me sick:D