PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Norway

Hamarpanzer
25-08-07, 15:02
I wanted to join your forum to get experience from a larger market than in Norway. If you can see through the fingers about some "funny" english sometimes, I may even be capable of giving some advise for good roads in Norway, if you ever want to visit our great, but sometimes expensive country :thumb

Gs Craig
25-08-07, 15:25
Welcome

Hope you enjoy the site.

GPLongford
25-08-07, 16:17
Well, they has not deleted my profile yet...

Welcome! A lot more traffic and discussions here compared to the Norwegian forum!

garfield
25-08-07, 17:40
I wanted to join your forum to get experience from a larger market than in Norway. If you can see through the fingers about some "funny" english sometimes, I may even be capable of giving some advise for good roads in Norway, if you ever want to visit our great, but sometimes expensive country :thumb

welcome to the site...hope you enjoy...I'll be in Norway in a week's time for the first time ever....:D.....keep the tips coming in, I plan on visiting Norway a lot over the next while

ECM
25-08-07, 18:07
That makes two of us Garfield!

12 mates (at least) from the Dutch GS club is all set to go to the Norwegian GS meeting next week. We make a tour first prior to the GS meeting.

Hope to see you there?

garfield
25-08-07, 18:10
That makes two of us Garfield!

12 mates (at least) from the Dutch GS club is all set to go to the Norwegian GS meeting next week. We make a tour first prior to the GS meeting.

Hope to see you there?

Cool, me and 3 friends (2 English and 1 Belgian, he will be riding from Belgium to Newcastle :blast) we're sailing Newcastle to Stavanger and then riding to Stockholm and back in a week....will look out for you on the road :thumb....you never know we might see each other somewhere :D

AndyT
26-08-07, 00:04
Hei Panzer - Welcome to the site. We have a few of your fellow countryfolk on the site (Noggies I mean). I was fortunate to spend quite a bit of time in Norway and have very fond memories of it. Your English is very good so don't worry at all.

HAve Fun and send us some pics of the Norwegian Lanes.

AndyT

Hamarpanzer
26-08-07, 08:15
If you are arriving Stavanger, you just have to take the trip to Lysebotn. Follow road number 45. Spektacular roads from about 800m to the bottom of the fjord. After Lysebotn you can take the trip towards east, still on 45, and find E134 towards Oslo. Or if you have a lot of time, go via Rjukan.
I have a Garmin-track I can support for this route if wanted. Or I can give you a more detailed plan if you want.

Is this were you going? http://www.gsmeeting.com/
I plan a daytrip on saturday, it's not far away from home...

Eh... not to the bottom of the fjord... just sea-level... :-D

ECM
26-08-07, 16:14
That's the meeting!
Today we had the knobby's fitted. all ready to go.

Nigel Statham
27-08-07, 08:15
Hi, my friend and I had a wonderful tour of Norway a couple of years ago. I envy you living in GS heaven..

Duchess
27-08-07, 08:54

Hello and welcome to the forum Hamarpanzer, its good to have you with us.

:)