Cambrian Rally 2007 - 20th and 21st October

I've entered doing it on the 1150 should be good fun :thumb

I'd be up for that. I can't run TKC's until I buy some extra rims so my performance in bogs would be entertaining to say the least. Let me know which weekend you're thinking. :thumb2

My Cambrian rally entry is in. Tax disc in pocket is fine as are normal boots.

I'd be up for that. I can't run TKC's until I buy some extra rims so my performance in bogs would be entertaining to say the least. Let me know which weekend you're thinking. :thumb2

My Cambrian rally entry is in. Tax disc in pocket is fine as are normal boots.

I'm pretty much free the next 2 weekends got the chance to work this sunday but i could be ready to go for 12pm.Why do you need to extra rims ?
I wouldn't bother with TKC's there shit in mud i've got a new set of Karoo's going on for the Cambrian:thumb2

I can't do this weekend I've got a mates party and doubt I'll be in any fit state Sunday, plus my extra control levers are in the Atlantic and I'm still looking for GS handguards - not a good combination - following Sat/Sun any good?

I would love to enter but just read the regs and it looks like I wont be able to enter on an XR400 :nenau Surely the XR4 is theee 'trail bike'

Says in the regs that it has to have rear foot rests, also not listed in 'Part 2' which says 'List of SOME of the bikes allowed to enter'

Anyone know for sure either way?

http://www.enduronews.com/events/wtra/cambrianrally.htm

Phone the girl up who the app is sent off too. There are two categories, I think you'll be fine for the Enduro - not the trail though.

ah yes, if only i had been bothered to read a bit further.

There is a 'trail' class and a 'sports' class. I will be fine for the sports.

:thumb2

Where did you find that picture Chris? Got any more?

That, my friend is me....on a KLX650 on my first Cambrian.............I finished 120th ..rode there - rode back :blast ...........after that off-road career was all down hill.....

I think the photo was taken by "Frank Morgan" - he photographs most of the Welsh events...so you can see how crap you were afterwards.....

I'll have a root...

:mmmm

That, my friend is me....on a KLX650 on my first Cambian.............I finished 120th ..rode there - rode back :blast ...........after that off-road career was all down hill.....

i think the photo was taken by "Frank Morgan" - he photographs most of the Welsh events...so you can see how crap you were afterwards.....

I'll have a root...

:mmmm

Let me think....ah yes that bike paid for my steamroom...or was it a butler? :D

The Irish Cavalry struggled at "The Sunken Road".......as did we all....

Attachments

• Sep02$03a.jpg
    Sep02$03a.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 42

Back
Top Bottom