OK.. who's been here then...

Is that it? Weeks away and all we get is a one photo write up? :)

Birthday pressie looks nice :thumb2

It's rubbish - far too many slow caravans on the roads and deer jumping out all over the place - boring straight roads and unfriendly locals...... don't bother if I was you :augie
I bet it would have been fun if your steering lock hadn't got fixed :eek: ;)

just come back from that area, did it and loved it but i think the next road down the valley from stanzach to berwang is better but thats just my opinion

Stanstech

Dadster,
your a lightweight, and the state of your head the night after we met in the sportsbar was proof:D:beer:
Me and tiny thought it was ace, especially the first bit:bounce1:bounce1. The road surface was fine and the views:clap:clap Well the ones Mel got on the Video were great. (will hopefully put a link up soon for the edited version of the trip:thumb2)
Allan

Dadster,
your a lightweight, and the state of your head the night after we met in the sportsbar was proof:D:beer:
Me and tiny thought it was ace, especially the first bit:bounce1:bounce1. The road surface was fine and the views:clap:clap Well the ones Mel got on the Video were great. (will hopefully put a link up soon for the edited version of the trip:thumb2)
Allan

Hi Allan, How did your trip go? Did you get as far as Timmelsjoch?

Ronno

lightwieght :confused:thats coming from a man who slept for two hours in the bar:nono

I wasn't asleep I was trying to figure out how to get tiny up the steep hill he was about to fall down:beerjug:

Ronno--- the Timmelsjoch was one of my Wet weather routes, coming out of the Dolimites, twas a shame the weather over the Stelvio/Mendal passes was looking too good to miss so we had to do them:D:D:D
A little part of me wanted to do the Timmelsjoch just to see the Glacier at Vent:thedummy, but so many passes and so little time.:confused: Maybe next time. I have promised Mel a three day stay at Gasthaus Elizebeth next time as it was a fantastic place to stay and use for a base.:thumb2 So cheers once again for the heads up:clap:bow
Allan

Back
Top Bottom