bmf tailender

hrh shall not attend

unfortunatly HRH cabbage is not attending the tailender.:wife
What time can you set off, its looking dodgy for the 3ft borrower as well:(

If you are expecting it to be a fantastic show with loads of end of year goodies, you may be dissapointed.:(

I went 2 years ago and it is about a 1/3rd of the size of the may show.:(

For me it's not a good show but others may like it. :(I'm sure someone will be around soon to put their point across.

If you are expecting it to be a fantastic show with loads of end of year goodies, you may be dissapointed.:(

For me it's not a good show but others may like it. :(I'm sure someone will be around soon to put their point across.

I take it you won't be going then Mark?
That's a shame, because we could have met and made the exchange;).
I,m not sure which day I'm going, but my daughters boyfriend www.dwfmx.com will be doing his show and maybe doing his backflip:eek:

Mike.

Agreed. I always go to the May show, which is great. The tail end show was as said a 1/3rd of the size. Didn't find any deals.

I'll not be going.

always be prepaired

:augieyou were all right it was crap ? but you were wrong as well ,because its who your with that counts and the party in you . bmf good weather and no buses camping not 3 miles away.all we need now is for the orginisers to get a bar extension :beerjug:and then maybe more people will attend the members rally.oh and while im on any chance of spending some of that gate money on good bands :clap:clap:guitarist:guitarist:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

tail ender

a tad harsh chaps,
agreeably the tailender is smaller than the may event.but it was good to be back on the main site, bargains at the bmf can still be found ie o ring kit normal retail £16 a bargain at a £5er.The battle of the bands on sat afternoon was good and two stages on sat night to choose from.
Personally i thought the bands were exellent and the weather was brilliant.well done bmf. ps can we have a tent with poles back so the girls can get their paps out again:boobies:thumb.
Hope the casualties of the moped mayhem recover ok.

Back
Top Bottom