Zumo lead to GS plug

MATKAT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Someone does a connector for the Zumo power lead to the 1200 Plug for the Navigator. Who is it..................help please:thumb

Someone does a connector for the Zumo power lead to the 1200 Plug for the Navigator. Who is it..................help please:thumb

Hi matkat bmw do a connector that plugs in to the socket that is situated at the headtube of the bike and is connected directly to the canbus very handy I dont know the part number but it costs about 25 euro and is readly available.I hope this is the part you are talking about :aidan

Zumo connector

Hi matkat bmw do a connector that plugs in to the socket that is situated at the headtube of the bike and is connected directly to the canbus very handy I dont know the part number but it costs about 25 euro and is readly available.I hope this is the part you are talking about :aidan

According to my BMW dealer the only cable that connects into canbus is for Navigator 3 or 2610 series. They (Clarks) have fitted a couple where the zumo cable has been modded by some one or other to suit the canbus plug on the headtube. They have forgotten who it was.
If you know something I don't please let me have telephone number and contact :thumb

Hi Guys, You can modify any GPS power lead with a genuine BMW plug.
If you drop Stumpy a P.M he will hook you up. Cost me about £12 delivered. He's ever done a little 'How to' thread on making up the lead.
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom