husaberg 400e

Off your Swede............

No! They're shite to ride.
Trust me, I've rode quite a number, yet never owned one! I'll leave that one with you...........:green gri
Oh, and here's Timolgra totally dis-owning his after a painful crossing of The Motorway.
Timpo.

Attachments

• P7280045.JPG
    P7280045.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 124
I had a 400fe and loved it. Never had any problems and was very similar to the 450 I had.
I have heard they are unreliable and don't start but mine must have been a good one.

The 450 is better though and a good one can be had for £1700 +. Worth spending more IMHO. The 450 is quite a bit quicker than the 400 or at least feels it.

Great bikes but as Flipfly says the 450 is the better bike (the 550 and 650 are for dirt Gods only in my humble opinion).

I did 80 miles off roading in the Peaks on my 450FE yesterday and it didn't miss a beat. Also very confidence inspiring for reletive novices as the suspension and brakes are very good.

One of the best race bikes I ever had! In the same vein as the KTM 400, only more tractable. Early ones had issues with reliability, but they got better later in the production run. Superb handling, suspension, brakes etc, but can be quite intensive on the spannering front. If the valve clearances aren't kept adjusted then they can be a bast**d to start. The electric start was quite weak, best used for starting a warm engine, not from cold.
Mark

Back
Top Bottom