9th one for 2007

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How about Thursday 20th at the G&D. If we carry on like this we could make it a full set for the year:beerjug:

Or even this Thur 13th - I know Bob's off to the US soon as he's bring back my Roadcrafter:clap so I'd hate to miss the opportunity to buy him beer:beer:

Nice one - we also have a proposal from Ela for the 27th.

Hi all TVT's,

What about Thursday 27th September, 19.30ish?

George & Dragon at Upton - unless somebody comes up with a better idea?

CU soon,

Ela

Which one do people prefer?

Now, I KNOW I won't make this one as I'll be in France, face down in a bottle of something somewhere in the Charente. :thumb2

I'll raise a glass to you on the evening in question though. :beerjug: Close as I ever bloody get to a monthly meeting!

Have one for me!

Cheers

Mark

27th I almost certainly have to be in Munchen (not just at the TT shop:mmmm)

And I have a 100% attendance record so far:thumb2

Well, the 20th is the third Thursday of the month - and that's still the traditional meeting of the Oxfordshire TRF. Will they ever listen... :rolleyes:

So it's either the 13th or the 27th for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Hey Mr Moderator, why did you make Martin's thread sticky and not mine? I was an hour earlier... :thedummy

That's your chance of me buying you a drink gone, Mark. Not that you would turn up on either of the dates anyway... :p :D

Hello All,

I can't do this week.
I can do next week.
I can't do the week after next as I will be in the US.

Otherwise I will see you next month! :thumb2

Trip to Germany now postponed, so can do 13th, 20th, or 27th. Or just to confuse the issue further, how about the 19th - then it doesn't clash with Pumpy's girl guides meeting and maybe Bob can do that too:)

You should know by now that the Thames Valley Tossers are an indecisive lot. :blast

19th or 20th suits me. However, we seemed to have established a routine (hard to believe I know) for the third Thursday of each month. :thumb2

Which means I can't make it if we stick to the routine but you can buy me a beer when I get back from the states (work trip) and also acting as your courier! :D

Trip to Germany now postponed, so can do 13th, 20th, or 27th. Or just to confuse the issue further, how about the 19th - then it doesn't clash with Pumpy's girl guides meeting and maybe Bob can do that too:)

However, we seemed to have established a routine (hard to believe I know) for the third Thursday of each month. :thumb2

Which means I can't make it if we stick to the routine...

Now you've confused me, Bob... :confused:

As far as I recall our last meetings, we have mainly picked the fourth week of the month - must be, as I was always there and still able to attend the TRF gatherings on the third Thursday... :nenau

So to which routine should we stick to make sure that you can't come? :augie :D :kissy2

Ok, the poll so far:

Thursday 13th
Too late...

Wednesday 19th
Msgs1200
Riderbob
Pumpy

Thursday 20th
Msgs1200
Riderbob

Thursday 27th
Msgs1200
Pumpy

Come on, all you other TVT's, make your mind up - which date would suit you best?

You're right I meant the fourth Thursday of each month.

I'm still working. :mad:

Now you've confused me, Bob... :confused:

As far as I recall our last meetings, we have mainly picked the fourth week of the month - must be, as I was always there and still able to attend the TRF gatherings on the third Thursday... :nenau

So to which routine should we stick to make sure that you can't come? :augie

However, the poll so far:

Thursday 13th
Too late...

Wednesday 19th
Msgs1200
Riderbob
Pumpy

Thursday 20th
Msgs1200
Riderbob

Thursday 27th
Msgs1200
Pumpy

Come on, all you other TVT's, make your mind up! :thumb2

Thursday the 27th it is then:thumb:hide

well somebody had to make a decision:D

Shep

Which means I can't make it if we stick to the routine but you can buy me a beer when I get back from the states (work trip) and also acting as your courier! :D

Your :beer: will be in the beer bank until your around to neck it:beerjug:

Well the 20th will be good for me, and maybe the 27th if i'm local enough for it.

Think the last tvt meet i made was december time, so i figure it's about time i showed my face again!

:clap

nathan

Hang on the last 2 have been on a Tuesday I thought, and better for me as can't do Thursdays :augie

Or Wednesdays and why I managed to make 2 of these already :thumb

Hang on the last 2 have been on a Tuesday I thought, and better for me as can't do Thursdays :augie

Or Wednesdays and why I managed to make 2 of these already :thumb

August was a Thursday, as I recall, which is why I could make it. Otherwise Thursdays are busy for me too.

The occasional Tuesday or Wednesday meet would be good.

The last few (if not most) have been on Thursdays.

I believe Shep proposed the 27th but I'll leave it up to you chaps as I'm out of town.

Enjoy. :thumb2

The last few (if not most) have been on Thursdays.

I believe Shep proposed the 27th but I'll leave it up to you chaps as I'm out of town.

Enjoy. :thumb2

I'm easy going, its just the threads keep going round and round and perhaps its time to say there is going to be a meeting on the 4th Thursday every month, or similar, you know a regular spot on the calender:nenau

Shep

Seconded

I'm also easy-going and your proposal is seconded! :thumb2

Do we need a poll? :augie

I'm easy going, its just the threads keep going round and round and perhaps its time to say there is going to be a meeting on the 4th Thursday every month, or similar, you know a regular spot on the calender:nenau

Shep

Hello, I'm new, if there's going to be a bit of beer going on on the 27th then I'd be up for it - just say where :)

ThinkUp

Hi Pat,

Welcome to the TVT (Thames Valley Tossers) posse! :thumb2

We usually meet at the George & Dragon in Upton - unless somebody comes up with a different idea.

CU next week then,

Ela

Back
Top Bottom