A Newb from Newbury, Berks.

Russ-AFC

Reaction score
Hi to all,:type
I'm new but like it rough, :whip why else would i buy an Adventure.
Have been riding various road bikes over the years as well as normally keeping a little off-roadie for messing around and riding in the winter. Decided it was time to have one bike that would cope with all my needs and save some space in the garage. The 12 GS, taking up nearly as much space as two bikes anyway, has been fantastic so far having managed 7500 m since April.
Will be looking to find out about meets with like-minded people and riding off road more with a bigger bike. Especially interested in travelling to far flung places.:tumbleweed
Hope to meet with some of you sometime in the future. :beerjug:

Hi to all,:type
I'm new but like it rough, :whip why else would i buy an Adventure.
Have been riding various road bikes over the years as well as normally keeping a little off-roadie for messing around and riding in the winter. Decided it was time to have one bike that would cope with all my needs and save some space in the garage. The 12 GS, taking up nearly as much space as two bikes anyway, has been fantastic so far having managed 7500 m since April.
Will be looking to1. find out about meets with like-minded people and riding off road more with a bigger bike. 2.Especially interested in travelling to far flung places.:tumbleweed
Hope to meet with some of you sometime in the future. :beerjug:

1. Look here
2. Watch out for Steptoe's "Go Do One" Tour :thumb

but generally we go to a local pub and do this :D

If you want hardcore .. you have found the wrong bulletin board .. maybe the GS Club would be better for that :hide

Thanks

Cheers for the info. Will keep an eye on the Thames Valley Section Thread area now i know its there. Would come to either the 19th or 20th if a consensus is made for either of those dates. Will be in N. wales the week after.
Steptoes trip to Morocco looks great and is just the sort of thing i am looking for. :thumb Not too hardcore, cant get the hang of the extra size off road yet.:eek:
Good to already find some other 'Tossers' in the local area-ish.:clap

Cheers for the info. Will keep an eye on the Thames Valley Section Thread area now i know its there. Would come to either the 19th or 20th if a consensus is made for either of those dates. Will be in N. wales the week after.
Steptoes trip to Morocco looks great and is just the sort of thing i am looking for. :thumb Not too hardcore, cant get the hang of the extra size off road yet.:eek:
Good to already find some other 'Tossers' in the local area-ish.:clap

ANDOVER HERE

welcome russ'
what a smashing place to live,mmmmm
good shopping,nice band stand,victoria park,sorted traffic system.etc etc not forgetting Vodaphone.
easy access to eveywhere. :D;)

:hide best part is as you pass the sign on the way out.Quess where i live:)

welcome russ'
what a smashing place to live,mmmmm
good shopping,nice band stand,victoria park,sorted traffic system.etc etc not forgetting Vodaphone.
easy access to eveywhere. :D;)

:hide best part is as you pass the sign on the way out.Quess where i live:)

and topman GARY GROVER RACING :thumb

Back
Top Bottom